AvP UK Terrestrial Premiere

Started by Darkness, Jan 19, 2008, 01:12:32 PM

Author
AvP UK Terrestrial Premiere (Read 14,578 times)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Well Hicks, the Bors. made sure Wolf was missing a tusk becasue there was a Pred like that in the comics, I have it. His name was broken Tusk. And the facehuggers in the tubes was like Aliens and another take off of the first AVP comic. The first movie was more like the comcis when it came to the Preds and Humans falling to the Aliens. In the first Comic, the hero girl teamed up with the hero pred. So really what this movie did was use things from the comics, and Aliens and Predator and a small bit of Alien 3

Joker

Joker

SHREK:  Oh well your the first, or atleast the first to say you like the idea and didn't like the movie. Everywhere I go ppl like it casue tehre fans, or don't like it casue they don't like the idea. Well putting that aside, now you know why I put AVP-R above Aliens and Predator. Those are my fav 3 out of all of em.

ZEN

ZEN

I did a small review for AVPR in the Victoria Bildwell interview.  bueee:Your still a F.....(*rants for ten minutes*).....IDIOT!!!!   >:(  .Same goes for you too,Mister 19 Jan 2008 19:04!!!!!!.I saw it on my birthday with my family and we all enjoyed it you F*****G DUMB-A$$ES!!!!   >:(  .

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Cheers for that Gort but I've read the comics too lol, how bout AvP3 is AvPvT? Hmmmmm I'm positive they could convince Ahhhnold to return to his cybernetic roots and tear the Aliens and Preds some new ass cracks...if they have any    :P  

Predhunter

Predhunter

In my opinion, AvP:R was an ok movie. It failed in a lot of aspects, but it got it right in few... So, was it a bad movie? No. Mostly, because it was in improval of the first AvP movie. It was a step in the right direction....  As to AvP3, i must say there are two scenarios to be considered:  1- FOX reduced the budget from AvP to AvP:R, because they felt that the second movie was the last stand for this franchise.  2- FOX tried to increase the profits from the franchise (greedy thinking) by reducing the AvP:R movie budget. Still, a third movie is not out of the equation.   There is room for a third movie, if FOX realises in time that this franchise is really worth investing in, and not pretending that it is...

Predhunter

Predhunter

The Predator may look better than the Aliens, because like The Brothers have said, they´ve worked more on the Predator. They wanted to change some things in the Aliens, but as they ´ve said, they hadn´t too much time to do it.

andy_07

andy_07

I think the film was a lot of fun.  All I really wanted was to see the aliens and predator go at it, and thats what I got.  It did have some bad points if you really want to analyze it, but what movie doesnt.  I was not disappointed with the film, and i sure as hell do not think that the film ruined the franchise.  I liked the first one, but I thought this was much better!

Predatory-Intent

*sigh* This all really saddens me, but if we don't set the standard for movies then they'd keep giving us bad ones.  AvP: R was'nt the best film, but it was'nt so bad either, it was a movie, and very middle ground for me, about a 3 out of 5 I'd say. Not horriable, but not great either, it just, is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed