Author
Razzie nomination? (Read 10,683 times)

wolfboy

wolfboy

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 26, 2007, 02:18:50 AM
Quote from: wolfboy on Dec 26, 2007, 02:18:18 AM
Fanboys are funny.
Yeah, especially the alien ones.

Both sides are. One side is blind loyalty to a series, the other absolutely hates everything.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteBoth sides are.
The real avp fights are on the fanboards anyway.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Yeah...you guys realize that the director of this pic has mentioned that he's more a fan of the Aliens than the Predators, right? You have to add him into those people you're insinuating are stupid.

As for the behavior...this has gone on long enough.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 26, 2007, 01:19:10 AM
I dont care, Predator 2 is a masterpiece compared to Aliens, that stupid piece of shit that calls it self a classic...   I even think that AVP-R beats the shit out of aliens :D
Now go cry.

JH, seriously, you need to think before you post. You know damn well that this qualifies as flame-baiting and will provoke an argument.

According to you, the original 1930s 'King Kong' had better special effects than 'Alien', you can't stand the Colonial Marines and yet adore Dutch's military team (who were slightly more stereotyped, if anything) and you absolutely hate so much as a hint of a story being set in the future, regardless of whether the actual film uses analogies to equate it, in a realistic way, to the present day.

Saying those sorts of things, without even trying to qualify the remarks as purely your opinion, then going on to basically claim anyone who disagrees is moronic, is not how you should conduct yourself on these forums.

I like both sets of films and I'm sure that most of us here do, too. Please act more maturely. It's fine to say a film has its flaws, but then to claim another film doesn't, when it very obviously does, just ends up making your opinions seem a tad ridiculous.

Both the 'Alien' and 'Predator' films have their weaknesses (yes, 'Alien' drags on a bit, which is precisely why Scott trimmed that stuff up, in the more recent edition), but they also have their strengths. If you'd acknowledge that, you'd get more people debating with you in a friendly way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed