AVP R NOT playing "everywhere" (Regal Cinemas)

Started by Space Disc Jockey, Dec 25, 2007, 06:21:10 PM

Author
AVP R NOT playing "everywhere" (Regal Cinemas) (Read 2,323 times)

Space Disc Jockey

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Just a note that AVP R is not playing at all of the major theatres. The "Regal Cinemas" theatres where I live are not playing AVP R. The AMC theatres are, but not the Regal theatres.

Is anyone else having a tough time finding a theatre?

The Chibi Kiriyama

I'm going to Sunset Station for the earliest showing I could find here in Nevada, which is at 11:40, so I'm not surprised.

Spidey3121

The Regal near me has showtimes listed for it

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

I have three to four Regal cinemas within 25 miles from my house and NONE of them are playing AVP R. However, there are three to four AMC theatres within 25 miles that ARE playing the film.

Thing is, the Regal theatres are much closer, than the AMC ones...so, it is a pain in the ass to drive to the further away, AMC theatres.

The closest theatre is a Regal theatre and I usually go to that one to see the majority of the films. I'm surprised it doesn't have AVP R. I was hoping to go to a Midnight showing, last night...but found out that they were even getting the movie!!!!! Argh.

Anyway, I'm going to a AMC theatre to see it, today.

Warrior Angel

Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Dec 25, 2007, 07:20:28 PM
I have three to four Regal cinemas within 25 miles from my house and NONE of them are playing AVP R. However, there are three to four AMC theatres within 25 miles that ARE playing the film.

Thing is, the Regal theatres are much closer, than the AMC ones...so, it is a pain in the ass to drive to the further away, AMC theatres.

The closest theatre is a Regal theatre and I usually go to that one to see the majority of the films. I'm surprised it doesn't have AVP R. I was hoping to go to a Midnight showing, last night...but found out that they were even getting the movie!!!!! Argh.

Anyway, I'm going to a AMC theatre to see it, today.

Space disc Jockey, where do you live? i'm in Orlando, FL right now and there's a 25 mile range with 37 theatres playing AVP-R

SublimeDBC

I'm seeing it at the regal next to me

Jango1201

The regal near me isn't showing it either, its a shame because its the best theater in my area.  >:(

EEV2650

the theater in my home town isnt showing it. The city i live in now is however. I'm going to see it tommorow.

Necronomicon

All the showings at the theater I saw it were sold out.... had to wait an hour until next showtime, there were lines outside the theater for it  :)

Vader the White

Me, I only have one theater in my town (after an event in August 2005, one never reopened and torn down and the other closed after a bad time mainly due to not accepting Credit Cards but, a nicer one opened over a year ago) and it has AVP-R in two theaters!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed