Japanese AvP2 Poster

Started by Darkness, Nov 26, 2007, 05:33:04 PM

Author
Japanese AvP2 Poster (Read 12,938 times)

Blaz

Blaz

Seeing that background picture, at the right angle the Predalien's hands look really cool, as opposed to the horrible angle on the other one (the roof top battle with Wolf and his spear).

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Nice! I like it. I'd love to see an alternate version with Wolf  as well.

Nomad

Nomad

Well, it is Japan   ;D   Gooood and creative, as always.  And can someone tell me why I cant register and become a member of this site?    ???   P.S. I'am Ukrainian, same problem with all of my friends and comrades   ;D   from Ukrain   :(  

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Chet vs Wolf Place your bets people.

Nomad

Nomad

Wolf!!!!!!!!!   ;D  

Nomad

Nomad

But they probably kill each other.

solid__snake

solid__snake

Cool... Better than US/Europe posters imo

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

I think it's awesome. It does look like a Gojira poster but I don't care.

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

Head over to brian tyler's myspace page, its got an avp-r tune, its powerfull and got a aliens & alien 3 feel to it!   Rock On!

rob_burleson

rob_burleson

This poster has a really good dark feel that I got from the first Alien 3 poster I saw.  The one with what looked like a chest burster.  It had the same green tint to it.  The avp-r planet poster doesn't have the same dark feel to me.  The perspective of the planet with the alien and pred crawling on it just doesn't look right.  The silhouette with the green blue background of this japanese poster has a creepy forbidding feel that I really like.

predator343

predator343

Nice alien poster and predalien game is very good   >:D  

Amiiria

Amiiria

I REALLY like this poster.

Ok7

Ok7

cool   :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed