Aliens Colonial Marines on Steam

Started by ikarop, Jan 30, 2012, 11:10:20 AM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines on Steam (Read 5,483 times)

ikarop

ikarop

http://store.steampowered.com/app/49540

Single-player
Multi-player
Co-op
Steam Achievements
Controller enabled

newbeing

newbeing

Well that's a step in the right direction (depending on whether or not you like steam, which I do!). I just hope they still plan on releasing a special edition for PC.

Viscus

Viscus

I have added it to my wish list as soon as I saw it. I think i'll love this game if they make a lot of multiplayer features.

I hope for the vs multiplayer gameplay to allow us to play as the aliens too as well as the marines. Rather than just a Marine TDM or something.

A Horde mode is almost a certainty for this game. It just will happen without question.

WinterActual

If there is a CE for PC - I will get it. But if there's not, I will buy the game from Steam directly.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Yeah buddy! 8)

Deathly_rYaN

OH CRAP!! THERE ARE PERKS IN THIS GAME!!! Welp....Never gonna play MP, if it's in Co-op and Solo. Screw it...

"Loadouts and upgrades.
Create your perfect killing machine. An extensive upgrade system allows players to customise their characters to play the way they want. Earn experience to get perks, new weapons and new looks for your squad." -On ACM Steam Page

WinterActual

We know this since the announce mate.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Jan 30, 2012, 09:18:44 PM
OH CRAP!! THERE ARE PERKS IN THIS GAME!!! Welp....Never gonna play MP, if it's in Co-op and Solo. Screw it...

"Loadouts and upgrades.
Create your perfect killing machine. An extensive upgrade system allows players to customise their characters to play the way they want. Earn experience to get perks, new weapons and new looks for your squad." -On ACM Steam Page

We have no idea what perks means for this game.

Deathly_rYaN

What I like about the description is this

"and new looks for your squad". Does this hint to customization? I Think so!

Nutlink

Nutlink

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jan 30, 2012, 11:47:54 PM
Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Jan 30, 2012, 09:18:44 PM

"Loadouts and upgrades.

We have no idea what perks means for this game.

Exactly.  If the perks are anything like Call of Duty you can count me out.  However if the perks are more like Operation Flashpoint Red River then I don't think it would be that bad at all.  Perks aren't necessarily a bad thing, it's just that they're poorly handled in most games.

IRONMONKEY88

its all a RUSE people
just as we get used to the game coming out in the autum
SMACK! BANG! just like a alien attacking! catching us off guard the game comes out in th spring

maybe steam know sumit we dont ?   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed