brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 150,134 times)

Eldritch

Eldritch

Quote from: jimmylace on Dec 06, 2011, 10:39:34 AM
Looks like the full plot-point synopsis on aintitcool was correct

Based on what exactly?

Toy

Toy

I can confirm the initial discovery happens in 2058 and then moves ahead in time.  Don't know what happens for sure, like if the plots that had that date are 100% correct or not.  From going over them I can almost guarantee people have pieces of the puzzle and are trying to fill in the rest like I am.  I didn't try to write a full synopsis though because it seems obvious not one of the leaks has the full story.

I can confirm a couple more things too.  Only a couple, so I have no real clue about the whole plot.  But we already knew Weyland was involved from the logo.  It just doesn't seem like there's been one with that date that screams completely true yet.  At least by the time you make it to the end.  Some of them start ok, and are similar, but most likely no one has the ending right.  Some are just way too short for a three hour movie, even if they've left parts out.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 04, 2011, 11:10:19 PM
Quote from: JKS1 on Dec 04, 2011, 10:51:34 PM
Quote from: Infected on Dec 04, 2011, 08:44:56 PM

Ive adjusted the light level or whatever its called in English.
You can see things more clearly impressive found of you guys.
so the decapitated Space jockey.

Seems strange that theyd release a picture showing this ?

these pictures, and this one in particular will have been chosen very very carefully to get us excited and talking.

thanks

rich
Yes,
makes me wonder what decapitates a jockey? i think we will see new terror beings in Prometheus.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Infected on Dec 07, 2011, 07:09:26 PM

these pictures, and this one in particular will have been chosen very very carefully to get us excited and talking.

thanks

rich
Yes,
makes me wonder what decapitates a jockey? i think we will see new terror beings in Prometheus.

With all this talk of Gods, I wonder if the giant head acts as the Holy Grail and the Space Jockey got decapitated by a big buzz saw for failing to "kneel before God"...

... Nah. :D

higherprimate

higherprimate

Ahahahahahahhahah good one!

Infected

Infected

Quote from: St_Eddie on Dec 07, 2011, 07:45:49 PM
Quote from: Infected on Dec 07, 2011, 07:09:26 PM

thanks

rich
Yes,

With all this talk of Gods, I wonder if the giant head acts as the Holy Grail and the Space Jockey got decapitated by a big buzz saw for failing to "kneel before God"...

... Nah. :D
No the jockey was laying on his side.  ;)

jimmylace

jimmylace

Quote from: Eldritch on Dec 06, 2011, 11:21:47 AM

Based on what exactly?

It mentions the humans coming face-to-face with a giant human-looking..erm...face, inside the "engineers" mothership.
A bit too coincidental. Plus, the plot breakdown you can find the link to on aintitcool, does sounds brilliant.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: jimmylace on Dec 10, 2011, 03:41:57 PM
It mentions the humans coming face-to-face with a giant human-looking..erm...face, inside the "engineers" mothership.
A bit too coincidental. Plus, the plot breakdown you can find the link to on aintitcool, does sounds brilliant.
That info has been around long, long before the AICN thing. Does anybody here actually frequent AICN talkbacks? They're troll fests. How anyone can take it seriously really stumps me.

jimmylace

jimmylace

Quote from: Eldritch on Dec 06, 2011, 11:21:47 AM

Based on what exactly?

Apprarently, the synopsis is fake, created by a poster on imdb in August, but it pre-dates these pictures, and contains this:
The crew sets about attempting to repair the Prometheus, while Elizabeth Shaw leads a recon expedition to investigate nearby structures, which turn out to be a cavernous Engineer temple. Inside the temple, Shaw's team encounters a bizarre BIO-BRAIN, a biomechanical humanoid face set within a towering pillar, as well as thousands of seemingly primitive URNS. David takes several of the urns back to the vessel for analysis.

Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 10, 2011, 03:45:06 PM
That info has been around long, long before the AICN thing. Does anybody here actually frequent AICN talkbacks? They're troll fests. How anyone can take it seriously really stumps me.

Ahh..that I didn't know! Either way i'm pretty excited by this but hope the real thing isn't too far off from that synopsis!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: jimmylace on Dec 10, 2011, 03:46:24 PM
Ahh..that I didn't know! Either way i'm pretty excited by this but hope the real thing isn't too far off from that synopsis!
I think we'll be surprised circa June 8th  8)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: jimmylace on Dec 10, 2011, 03:46:24 PM
Apprarently, the synopsis is fake, created by a poster on imdb in August, but it pre-dates these pictures, and contains this:
The crew sets about attempting to repair the Prometheus, while Elizabeth Shaw leads a recon expedition to investigate nearby structures, which turn out to be a cavernous Engineer temple. Inside the temple, Shaw's team encounters a bizarre BIO-BRAIN, a biomechanical humanoid face set within a towering pillar, as well as thousands of seemingly primitive URNS. David takes several of the urns back to the vessel for analysis.

LarsVader

LarsVader

hmm...

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Very Giger-ish

LarsVader

LarsVader

Yes, much more gigeresque details than on the "temple" interiors in my opinion.
More like the entrance passage of the derelict in ALIEN.
Maybe the upward tilted corridor indicates this, since we know that the (then not so derelict yet) derelict will be standing vertical at some point in Prometheus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed