First Look at the Predators! (Updated)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 14, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Author
First Look at the Predators! (Updated) (Read 102,803 times)

KiramidHead

Hopefully the Predators get to shred enemies to pieces with those big guns a la Rambo 4.

OpenMaw

I want to see a Predator and a human reinact the Dutch/Dillion flexing scene.

"Predator! You son of a BITCH! *smack*"

kirscheim

i'm having zero problems so far.
no i haven't read this magical script you all seem to have access to, but look,
lethal weapon was a badass movie with intense gritty dramatic action AND still managed to provide levity along with being funny as hell. period...

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Slightly different one than before:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BULXFf-Bc05/

Perfect-Organism

I'm not a predator fan, so this means very little to me, but if it's real, it's a whole new world of stupid.

Xenoscream

I like the mask design, but it's really odd that it doesn't cover their whole head?!

Johnny Handsome

Very cool looking Predators, i especially like the different skin textures, looks inspired by the "lost hunters".

Still don't know about the military pants though  :P

Xan21

They seem to have gotten the face right... sadly that's it...

predator88

The mask is atrocious, I've seen better fan made Pred masks ;D This movie is a joke

LV-12986

I am not feeling the same excitement for this as I did for alien covenant

HopperChopper

My guess is these are not predators, but just soldiers wearing the new Weyland Yutani (or was it Yutani in Predator 2) camo-gear, hence the logo on the mask and the more asian design.

Master

What, what, what?

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

It seems that both Predators has the same design, why? It's stupid and lazy, I don't understand, they should be individuals, like Stan Winston once said. The masks and everything looks like they copy each other. Honestly? I don't like this, why create two exact same Predators when we can have two different? Oh, I forgot that one of them has the pants, so there is atleast some difference. On the other hand, their armor seems to be more modern-looking than anything we see before. I still hope this movie will be good, but two exact same Predators and fact that they has human weapons is strange enough.

Doomofman

Quote from: Master on May 17, 2017, 10:28:39 AM
What, what, what?

Some people are in serious denial of what they're seeing in the pics

Mrcreosote

Something not quite right about this image, the kit on the side looks strange like a blurred low Rez game addition

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed