Alien Universe Website

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 06:42:45 AM

Author
Alien Universe Website (Read 37,674 times)

oduodu

oduodu

So there you have it Weyland Yutani merger was in 2099.

@ the Yutani picture.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Gridseeker on Dec 25, 2016, 12:49:20 PM
If only had some references of the events from Alien: Isolation video game  :(
It seems like "chronologically", the website's Mother interface exists just after the events of 'Alien'. Alien Isolation (and the other movies) haven't happened yet from its perspective, so it doesn't have any information from them.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Not really.  If you type in Ellen Ripley it refers to the events of ALIENS.  There's even an Alien 3 reference if you ask it permission to terminate xenomorph.

brill0_pad

brill0_pad

http://movieterminals.com/alien/

possibly completely unrelated but gave me a few commands to try which worked. It seems to behave in a similar fashion but with certain results redacted or omiited and slight wording changes in the console response

fiveways

fiveways

It also refers to the Queen. 

Sadly I am enjoying this way more than the trailer.  I hope they keep adding to it (I have a fear of these sorts of things never getting updated after release).

brill0_pad

brill0_pad

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 25, 2016, 03:14:33 PM
Has anyone tried anything relating to that song

Spoiler
that David explains to Weyland?
[close]

nope im being dense...what song??

Mihail

Mihail

Also

Big things have
Small beginings

Artificial inteligence
A2

ENGINEERS
620 CE

fiveways

fiveways

Lucky Star brings up Brett's bio

Symon

Symon

Someone need try the numbers from the pictures.

brill0_pad

brill0_pad

Quote from: fiveways on Dec 25, 2016, 05:41:13 PM
Lucky Star brings up Brett's bio

using SONG gives you YOU ARE MY LUCKY STAR

Quote from: Symon on Dec 25, 2016, 05:53:08 PM

at the moment number strings seem to auto direct to the Ellen Ripley entry

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: Symon on Dec 25, 2016, 05:53:08 PM

Ripley bio

brill0_pad

brill0_pad

so i was looking back at some of the records retrieved from MUTHUR and decided to investigate FUTHUR (hehe).

The entry for CALL i believed was a reference to ANALEE CALL from resurrection however i now believe its associated with CALL SIGN. googling CALL SIGN 130748 returns a few thousand results. The first is a facebook page ( i dont have facebook so i cant investigate beyond this page) which seems to be a spec page for the Vehicle USCSS-Spektr-R-PLASMA-F 130748...which looks ALOT like the prometheus...

The Bonus Situation

The Bonus Situation

Quote from: KillCrites on Dec 25, 2016, 01:37:21 PM
I looked up Engineer and this came up.
THE ENGINEER STOOD OVER A WATERFALL AND AFTER SEEING A SHIP, THE ENGINEER REMOVED HIS CLOAK AND INGESTED AN UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE THAT WAS GIVEN TO HIM BY THE ELDERS. HIS ENTIRE BODY STRUCTURE BEGAN TO DISSOLVE AND HE FELL INTO THE WATERFALL, SEEDING THE PLANET WITH HIS DNA, AND HASTENING EVOLUTION UPON THAT WORLD.

Is this the origin of the spore creatures?

It is the origin of life on planet Earth.

Mihail

Mihail

I googled 620CE and i found this Islam: Muhammad Visit to Taif. "Ascension to the heavens". This may have some connection with the story in Alien Covenant.

cliffhanger

cliffhanger

Quote from: The Bonus Situation on Dec 25, 2016, 07:11:59 PM
Quote from: KillCrites on Dec 25, 2016, 01:37:21 PM
I looked up Engineer and this came up.
THE ENGINEER STOOD OVER A WATERFALL AND AFTER SEEING A SHIP, THE ENGINEER REMOVED HIS CLOAK AND INGESTED AN UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE THAT WAS GIVEN TO HIM BY THE ELDERS. HIS ENTIRE BODY STRUCTURE BEGAN TO DISSOLVE AND HE FELL INTO THE WATERFALL, SEEDING THE PLANET WITH HIS DNA, AND HASTENING EVOLUTION UPON THAT WORLD.

Is this the origin of the spore creatures?

It is the origin of life on planet Earth.

that's what was 'assumed' when prometheus was shown. it does not equal that actually being what happened.for all it matters, that event could actually be what happened at the 'paradise' planet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed