AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2004, 09:44:59 PM

Author
AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine (Read 27,413 times)

Jason

Jason

I read somewhere about the hive coming out of hibernation, but i'll read up on this. 5 preds could easily take 20 aliens. I think we've had this argument before though.ah well, i'll follow up on this post.

Neurook

Neurook

About the Aliens being cannon-fodder and generally unintelligent pieces of meat. That may be, when commanded by a queen in a established hive ( Aliens ) the drones take on a swarming attack pattern.  Strength in numbers, full frontal attacks, surrounding.  When not in contact with a thriving hive the Alien seem to start using more independent thought. ( Alien, Alien 3 )  Stealth, Hit and Run tactics.  The Alien is obviously a deadly foe either way and while the swarming style of attack pattern involves more losses it probably gets the results all that quicker. I hope they try evening the odds between both species. I dont want to see the predators overrunning the aliens and I dont want to see the aliens slauthering the predators.  I do want to see them scientists bleed though    8)  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Amen, thats what I want too. your right.  But Jason, 5 preds vs 20 aliens= preds looses. it depends on the distance of the alien tho but to kill 20 aliens the pred wont have any choice to hit with their plasma. and if the aliens are too close, it will be the end. But PA will not make the aliens all of them go on the preds. Thats is for sure. it will be more stealth and atk style. otherwise it would be a short movie.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

hey hell i told u once man thats the only way aliens could actually kill a pred with out getting hurt or no hurt much lol       ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed