AvP Galaxy's Alien Day 2018 Competition!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2018, 12:30:35 PM

Author
AvP Galaxy's Alien Day 2018 Competition! (Read 6,672 times)

Corporal Hicks

Update: And it’s over! The answers we were looking for were – Bolaji Badejo, Roy Scammell and Eddie Powell. We would like to thank everyone who entered the competition! Unfortunately, there could only be six winners and they were –

• John Gazaway (Eaglemoss’ MEGA Alien Xenomorph Statuette)
  • Bill Meacham (Alien: The Cold Forge by Alex White)
  • Tommy Suter (Alien: The Archive)
  • James Young (Alien: Covenant Novelization)
  • Joe F (Alien: Covenant Novelization)
  • Wendy Grossberg (Alien: The Coloring Book)

E-mails have been sent out requesting postal addresses. Thank you again to all who entered and to Titan and the staff of AvP Galaxy for providing prize support.

——————–

It’s 2018! And that means it’s time for the third official Alien Day. 20th Century Fox aren’t the only ones giving something away today. Thanks to our friends over at Titan and our own staff, Alien vs. Predator Galaxy will be giving away some cool Alien goodies!

Up for grabs we have the following swag:

• Eaglemoss’ MEGA Alien Xenomorph Statuette
  • Alien: The Cold Forge by Alex White (and trust us, you want a copy of this!)
  • Alien: The Archive
  • 2 x Alien: Covenant Novelization
  • Alien: The Coloring Book

All you have to do to enter is tell us who the three performers/actors/stuntmen responsible for bringing the Xenomorph to life in the original Alien were! E-mail your answers to corporalhicks-at-avpgalaxy.net with the subject Alien Day Competition.

Cold Iron Studios' Alien Game is a "Massively Multiplayer Online Shooter"

Terms and Conditions

• This competition is open to the world but the MEGA Alien Statuette will only be available for US based entrants.
  • Alien vs. Predator Galaxy site/forum staff are not eligible to enter.
  • The competition runs for one week and ends 11:59pm May the 1st.
  • Winners will be drawn by random means and prizes are descending order of the list above. 1st place gets the MEGA Statuette, 2nd place The Cold Forge, 3rd The Archive, etc.
  • Winners will be expected to provide their postal address after the competition ends.

Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy throughout the day for all the latest news Alien Day 2018 has to offer! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

prototypeXIII

Wicked statue ;)

TehFriendlyXenomorph

Will we receive an email if we won or lost on the set dead line?

Corporal Hicks

Winners will receive emails and they'll be posted on the article.

Predator@Alien

What can I do if it is marked "invalid address"? The format may be different, I'm in France ...

Corporal Hicks

replace -at- with an @ symbol.

Predator@Alien

Yes ! Thank's a lot  ;)

Prez

Nice one guys. Tremendous!!

Nice one guys. Tremendous!!

TehFriendlyXenomorph

Thankyou Corporal

Corporal Hicks

Just a note that the competition has ended. I'll do the draw and send out notices this weekend when I'm back from holiday. :)

426Buddy

Sweet  :)

*crosses fingers*

Alien13

Can't wait! ;D

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 03, 2018, 01:21:16 PM
Just a note that the competition has ended. I'll do the draw and send out notices this weekend when I'm back from holiday. :)

So you're telling me ... I have a chance  ;D

426Buddy

Looks like I didnt get a notice in my email this weekend.  :'(

Oh well, maybe next year :)

Corporal Hicks

Our winners were -

John Gazaway
Bill Meacham
Tommy Suter
James Young
Joe F
Wendy Grossberg

And the correct answers we were looking for were - Bolaji Badejo, Roy Scammell and Eddie Powell

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed