Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 206,348 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Hopefully something!

Immortan Jonesy

This was the saddest April 1 ever.

426Buddy

Is there even going to be an Alien Day 2021? I've not heard anything so far myself.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 02, 2021, 10:45:12 AM
Is there even going to be an Alien Day 2021? I've not heard anything so far myself.

Well the new novel Infiltrator releases 4/20 and issue #2 of the new comic releases 4/21. So those are both Alien week releases. As for the actual day, the new RPG Colonial Marine Manual will be released. Other than that I really hope we get an actual release date on the show as well as the new game.

BlueMarsalis79

And a Steam sale on Alien also please.
Or add AVP 2010, and Isolation, and Fireteam to GoG.

[cancerblack]

TomT

I really really hope this TV show will never happen and will be killed along the way. Terrible idea from start to finish. This franchise had enough.

BlueMarsalis79

Giving it to Noah Hawley's a superb idea even if it's trash.

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Trash Queen on Apr 16, 2021, 03:12:42 AM

He definitely knows how to tell a story 😎

TomT

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Apr 16, 2021, 05:18:44 AM
Quote from: Trash Queen on Apr 16, 2021, 03:12:42 AM

He definitely knows how to tell a story 😎
Yeah, Lucy In The Sky was a terrific piece of storytelling...

BlueMarsalis79

It's not like Ridley Scott's never created something on par, like G.I Jane for one example, but on the strength of his other work he's still worth my continued interest.

TomT

G.I. Jane is not nearly as bad as Lucy In The Sky. I don't think Ridley ever nosedived as low as that movie.

BlueMarsalis79

It's apples and oranges of awful.

Point being, especially with this being a TV Series that I'm still interested on the strength of Fargo, and Legion in particular.

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Trash Queen on Apr 16, 2021, 02:44:38 PM
It's apples and oranges of awful.

Point being, especially with this being a TV Series that I'm still interested on the strength of Fargo, and Legion in particular.

Never watched Lucy but with Fargo and Legion, the stories and progression of characters were great.

BlueMarsalis79

If we get something even half as good as this here we will have struck gold.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed