Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

Author
Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game (Read 159,196 times)

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, we've got a review and an interview planned. And we recorded last night's session so I've got try and put that together.

Corporal Hicks

j0nesy

i am so, so happy for free league! this is obviously a testament to what they created, but i think it goes a long way in also displaying how wonderful the alien universe can be when done right

Corporal Hicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaqp0jAg6sM&feature=youtu.be&t=5979&fbclid=IwAR2P838oMuK9EzowxQ7JpfJHcocp0vJYGFKpyNWYkqD0JI47y2axyB7pEwg

QuoteIf anyone missed my acceptance speech for the GENCON ENnies award--ALIEN RPG for GOLD BEST GAME 2020, here it is cued up at 1:39:39. 2/3s through my clip you might think my speech is over, but just hold on and bare witness (misspelling intentional) to the consequences of accepting an award from home during a pandemic.

SpaceKase

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 04, 2020, 08:31:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaqp0jAg6sM&feature=youtu.be&t=5979&fbclid=IwAR2P838oMuK9EzowxQ7JpfJHcocp0vJYGFKpyNWYkqD0JI47y2axyB7pEwg

QuoteIf anyone missed my acceptance speech for the GENCON ENnies award--ALIEN RPG for GOLD BEST GAME 2020, here it is cued up at 1:39:39. 2/3s through my clip you might think my speech is over, but just hold on and bare witness (misspelling intentional) to the consequences of accepting an award from home during a pandemic.

Lol, comedy. Well played Gaska, well played.

Corporal Hicks

Kradan

WhErEiSpOdCaStReViEwCoRpOrAl?  >:( ??? :-\

j0nesy

Corporal Hicks

Shevvie and I will be playing on here tonight with the Effekt Podcast. I think it's 8pm GMT.

Kradan

Corporal Hicks

More awards!

New homebrew from Effekt starring Drew Gaska.

Kailem

Having recently wrapped up my first playthrough of Chariot of the Gods I can indeed confirm that it's a pretty damn great adventure, and also that, of the grand total of one RPG's that I've ever played, the Alien RPG is by far the best and only.

Well deserved!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Big horror in RPG panel with Free League.

First part of our Actual Play of Shevvie's homebrew is now up!

Part two is up!

Kradan

Corporal Hicks

It'll be out next month if our Predators guest reviews his interview in time for me to get it released by the end of the month. If not, I'll try and get the review episode finished in time for a release by next Monday. Just finishing up the first pass on that episode.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed