What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,746 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Artist actually went through the trouble of drawing a dong under his pants. I'm speechless  :-X

And, wow, Killian Plunkett worked on Red Son ? I might actually read that

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

It happened a few days ago, but Sir Frank Williams, founder and former team principle of the Williams Formula 1 team, passed away aged 79.

I'm a big fan of F1, and considering my first hero in the sport as a kid was Damon Hill when he was racing for Williams (eventually getting the title with them in 1996), this one hit me a little bit.

A real legend of the sport. Even after having been in the doldrums for the last decade, the team he built is still the second-most successful in F1 after only Ferrari.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The rest of this week's going to suuuck.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

At least it's nearly over.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I meant next week, my apologies.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 14, 2021, 03:29:40 PM
Have 6 weeks of internship laying ahead of me

Alright, so I'm almost halfway through it. I must confess, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Though having to simultaneously finish my term paper sucked hard. At least that part is done now and I can afford myself couple extra hours of sleep.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Are you working at Khortytsa Distillery?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 05, 2021, 03:25:45 AM
Got my new TV set up today.  This one does 4k@120fps, HDR10, VRR and ALLM with my Xbox Series X.  Loving it so far, but I'm sure I'll find an ultra minor flaw that'll send me spiraling into a depressive funk of buyer's remorse.

It has begun.

Immortan Jonesy

The weather was very hot todas 🥵 38°!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Man, I used to be such a huge fan of the Battlefield franchise as it was the franchise I turned to and fell in love with when I started to hate CoD.

Now it's worse than f**king CoD of all things with Battlefield 2042 being one of Steam's worst reviewed games in history and rightfully so.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I was proper obsessed with Bad Company 2 back at university. Loved the campaign and spent hours online with a mate, riding in tanks or carrying out morally questionable suicide bombings on quad bikes.

Got Battlefield 3 when it came out and hated it so much I never bought another one since.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 09, 2021, 05:42:05 PM
Loved the campaign and spent hours online with a mate, riding in tanks

Did they have tea-making facilities?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh:

Sadly no British forces in the game.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I miss CB dearly...

Kradan

Kradan

Wait, has he disappeared ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed