Recent posts

Quote from: SM on Today at 02:24:22 AMRoy Neary teams up with ET.

With additional support from a being from the space between spaces?
Alien Films / Re: Best pic of an Alien
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 09:53:02 AM
Endless legs.
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 09:49:42 AM
If true, that makes me like both of them a bit less  >:(
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Neila - Today at 09:27:34 AM
Spielberg and Lucas complained to Fox in '79 about the brutality of Alien and that it would destroy everything they had built with Close Encounter and Star Wars. :)
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:08:23 AM
That's the Bolaji cast. Unlike later movies, the actor's head is in the Alien's head, not the neck.

According to Giger's Alien, Giger only did half sculpt, with someone doing the other side like a mirror image. All of the suits were cast from the one sculpt and modified to fit on the stunt guys, rather than sculpting multiple forms.
Last post by Elmazalman - Today at 08:55:57 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Today at 08:43:36 AMOooh, creepy

Yes!

Not sure if that's the plaster body cast of the stunt performer, or Bolaji Badejo? It looks too small, but if it's for the stunt suit, it's sporting the head rest.

Unless, the smaller stunt suit originally did have the head rest - but was removed for Brett's death scene?
Last post by Kradan - Today at 08:43:36 AM
Oooh, creepy
No. I don't care about canon. Not really. I take each film as it comes. No point in trying to make sense of everything - you'll only drive yourself insane.
I guess we can be less bothered by a predator that seemingly hunts only dangerous prey. We cannot considerate ourselves dangerous enough on a daily basis to trigger a predator's hunting needs.
Last post by Elmazalman - Today at 08:29:58 AM
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed