Sigourney Weaver: 'Let Ripley Rest'

Started by Darkness, Apr 19, 2008, 06:05:10 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver: 'Let Ripley Rest' (Read 21,181 times)

starwars

starwars

why the f**king hell do people want an origin story?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I want the mystery of the space jockey's, the alien planet to remain a MYSTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THAT IS WHY AVP 2 SUCKS SHIT, BECAUSE OF THE ENDING, YOU DAMN f**kING TWATS, STUPID FOX AND FAT STRAUSE BROTHERS.  AVP 1 WAS SO MUCH BETTER, YEAH IT HAD SOME STUFF WRONG WITH IT, BUT AVP 2 HAD A LOT OF THINGS WRONG WITH IT.  AVP 3 SHOULD BE IT'S OWN MOVIE, NO CONNECTION TO THE OTHER MOVIES.  ALIEN 5 SHOULD BE ANOTHER ALIEN ADVENTURE, NO ORIGIN STORY DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

napier

napier

^^dang starwars, calm down, they are just movies  but I agree with what you say.

wash wash silvia

wash wash silvia

^^^^^agree with starwars as well

Cetanu

Cetanu

I agree with starwars! yay!  Only by writing in all capital letters and adding superfluous puncuation can one deliver a message.  Good Job!  (PS. I am YautjaFan, for anyone who wants to address me from previous comments)

scarface

scarface

play predator concrete jungle...itll answer some questions about BOTH timelines including where mother came from....and if they dont make a movie...ill make a full length fan fic.:Pso f**k you fox.

@Everyone,    Sounds good, I like the sound of an Alien 5 movie.  I personally liked the ALIENS movie {second of the series} the most.  They should revert back to the "military grunt" style storyline.  More suspense, nothing like those PG-13 rated AVP movies.  They were good, but not quite "Alien, Predator quality" if you ask me, but I liked them either way.  I look forward to seeing which way this goes.  *Chris* or {cppsp}.   8)  

@starwars,    Slow down buddy!  clam yourself!  you don't know if they are going to blow everyone away with the next movie, so don't be so judjemental!  I'm sure the "CREATORS" of the original Alien series know of this flaw in the story line, and i'm sure they will fix it.  All in good time.  Be patiant, it will come soon enough.  *Chris*  or {cppsp}.   8)  

AO1 Mclean

AO1 Mclean

there is just way too many negative people in here....Can someone enlighten me with their opinion as to why they think AVP and AVP-R killed off any chance of a ALIEN 5 or how it has generally messed up the Alien and Predator Franchises.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed