Fox Celebrates Ridley Scott's Birthday With New Alien: Covenant Production Still!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 30, 2016, 06:28:13 PM

Author
Fox Celebrates Ridley Scott's Birthday With New Alien: Covenant Production Still! (Read 19,909 times)

Infected

And this meatsack? looks like a green overall and black pilot breathing thing on his chest and a white head that looks melted or mutilated.

Ingwar

Maybe it's camera man. They are taking a shot. Scott is conducting :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 30, 2016, 08:46:00 PM
For those who distinguished the differences between the Space Jockey chair and the Engineer prop, what do you all make of estimating this one? Closer to the derelict chair dimensions and design or the more recent Juggernaut version?

One and the same, probably the same Cinema 4D model used from Prometheus as well.

Quote from: Ingwar on Nov 30, 2016, 09:11:44 PM
Despite dimensions, I thought that derelict and juggernaut cockpits are the same.

The juggernaut's pilot chamber is circular, the derelict's one isn't.

Protozoid

Are there two people in that blown-up frame? One standing in the background?

The person lying down looks like someone wearing a Prometheus spacesuit...

Infected

Quote from: Protozoid on Nov 30, 2016, 09:23:18 PM
Are there two people in that blown-up frame? One standing in the background?

The person lying down looks like someone wearing a Prometheus spacesuit...
Its possible its old Weyland, but they all got rumbled around the ship when it role after Vickers,
so i would rule out a Prometheus crew member.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Infected on Nov 30, 2016, 09:27:59 PM
Its possible its old Weyland, but they all got rumbled around the ship when it role after Vickers,

That ship was totaled. Shaw and David left in another one.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 30, 2016, 09:31:57 PM
Quote from: Infected on Nov 30, 2016, 09:27:59 PM

That ship was totaled. Shaw and David left in another one.
Then i think its a Covenant crew member, because the arm has a more fluffy suit and the Prometheus suit was "slim fit"

PsyKore

Looks like they're taking cover.

Gazz

My initial reaction was to see the two figures as David crouched in front of an Engineer. Could be anything though.

SamuelDL

I made a quick comparison with the Space Jockey's from Alien (1979) and Prometheus:

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

That could be anyone. Maybe the janitors are mopping up after someone literally shat themselves silly from all of the horror on set.

Also hasn't anyone wondered what that brownish glowing matter is that seems to power the control system. It's sort of like brain material or something.

SamuelDL

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 01, 2016, 07:45:36 AM
That could be anyone. Maybe the janitors are mopping up after someone literally shat themselves silly from all of the horror on set.

Also hasn't anyone wondered what that brownish glowing matter is that seems to power the control system. It's sort of like brain material or something.

What it is below? It's just a spotlight with white light. Look to the right of Ridley, or above his elbow.

whiterabbit

Quote from: SamuelDL on Dec 01, 2016, 07:52:50 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 01, 2016, 07:45:36 AM

What it is below? It's just a spotlight with white light. Look to the right of Ridley, or above his elbow.
Yea the stuff right below his elbow, it fires up during Prometheus. It just screams brain matter to me. :P

Infected

So Ridley is still going with the engineers, although this is just a still.
It could be in anything, flashback, hologram.
But we can conclude with this picture its a different engineer ship by looking at the compared pictures above,
the body next to the chair is humanoid (in my opinion) and there is a engineer behind the chair.
Ok trailer time :)

The Alien Predator

That looks amazing. I also took notice of that Engineer behind the chair and the weird crouching humanoid.

Happy birthday Ridley Scott, may you make many more amazing films!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed