The Predator Behind-the-scenes Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 16, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

Author
The Predator Behind-the-scenes Thread (Read 134,565 times)

Corporal Hicks

Looks like he's actually deleted all of them now.

Voodoo Magic

Wysps

:-\ Well...

Corporal Hicks

skull-splitter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 21, 2018, 01:18:39 PM
Looks like he's actually deleted all of them now.
Or why I still save images.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, same. It's why I always save straight away. lol

Johnny Handsome

Corporal Hicks

I've got a draft up for those. He only released them on his private Facebook page, not any public facing pages so I didn't want to cause any issues with him.

Voodoo Magic

What in the world? Not just the dogs, but all the bats spiders and lizards were Predator hybrids too?

I never thought I would say this, but I'm happy the Fox Executives stepped in here and demanded changes.

funk_master_chunk

I'll be honest, as much as I was against the whole "Lion Preds, Tiger Preds, three-legged Preds, oh my!" approach  from the original draft; I'd've much preferred that to just more pred dogs and another giant predator.

However, the fact is, the whole GM/Upgrade aspect is largely responsible for the fans' backlash and so it needed binning. I can see why the studio intervened, but the film was on a hiding to nothing from the off, sadly.

RE the monkey pred leaks: The slender arms look not too dissimilar to the 'remains' you can see on the original Coyle death pic from the first slew of leaked pics, IIRC.

Whos_Nick

There was no monkey in the early cut... Coyle was killed by lizard hybrid. Interestingly it was brownish yellow with neon blue blood

BigDaddyJohn

When do you guys think you'll share more details of the early cut ?

Voodoo Magic

Ah hell, those are multilegged monkeys.  And here I thought it was some sort of spider.

Whos_Nick

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Nov 26, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

I told Hicks most of what I remember from it, I think he has a long article in the works

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Nov 26, 2018, 05:55:47 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Nov 26, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

I told Hicks most of what I remember from it, I think he has a long article in the works

Ok cool, thanks !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed