New Predators TV Spot

Started by Darkness, Jun 20, 2010, 09:25:47 AM

Author
New Predators TV Spot (Read 10,168 times)

walker31

walker31

if it is the case where it shows others being dropped onto the planet, would it make anyone upset if it showed an alien drone being dropped and running off into the jungle, as to say now royce has another challenge, providing he's still alive at the end of course.

@theTruth
when did John Debney say to saty seated during the credits? I thought I had read every possible interview for this movie

Honorless_Predator

Honorless_Predator

man that would totally set up for avp 3.  They drop an alien onto the planet oh god ya

eldersclan

eldersclan

but it cant just be an alien drone or anything it has to be the king alien becouse carl bishup weyland and the weyland yutani indutries droped it there and they also hve brainwashed bad blood predator and drop it there to but then the elder predator follows them to ye alien home world and start a universal war. (weyland protecting the xenomorphs,predators try to in the top of the food chain,humans trying to stay alive, and xenomorph AKA aliens just are really really hunrgy 8) :) :) ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D ??? ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o

and what is the wordl becouse this is earth and galaxy is just apart of the universe but what is the world ;D

First Blood

First Blood

"I am the one you don't f**k with." - That is just awesome. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed