AvPR DVD Cover Art / Details

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2008, 07:07:56 PM

Author
AvPR DVD Cover Art / Details (Read 17,891 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It never rains but it pours. Fangoria have got the AvPR DVD cover art and details of the various DVD releases in the US. There will be single-disc releases of the Rated (94mins) and Unrated (101mins) cuts as well as a two-disc set of the Unrated cut.

20080214_01

Check out Fangoria for a full list of features. The upshot is that it doesn’t include the Deleted Scenes in the UK version nor some of the featurettes. Expect Fox to release another version at some point. The Blu-Ray version will feature both cuts and will also include all the special features on the two disc set as well as “an exclusive Weyland-Yutani Archives picture-in-picture reference guide to the warring alien races”. The single DVDs will be $29.98, the two-disc set is $34.98, the Blu-ray is $39.98. These will go on sale in the US on April 14. Thanks to JK for the news.

Update: The cover art for the single-DVD release and the Blu-Ray set can be seen on DVDActive.

Krycek

Krycek

Does the price for those dvds seem a bit much to anyone?

stemot

stemot

Nice cover

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

Nice, I'll get it, Yeah it does seem a bit pricey but I'll still get it   ;)  

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The cover looks awesome.

cockroach

cockroach

like the cover tho thats not the predaliens tail... its a normal aliens tail?

JK

JK

Not the same unrated version like AVP. I hope not.

The_G-Man

The_G-Man

Hopefully the UK will get the same version of the film (extreme unrated).

JK

JK

I think UK get a director's cut version.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Awesome cover but me thinks ill wait for unrated version.  In the meantime ill read the AvP omnibus vol 1 and 2 and imagine how cool the movies couldve been.........and how $45 just for one omnibus is a real bitch.

JK

JK

Aliens: War Games tv series ?   http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31596

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Yeah it seems....expensive. I'll get it, its really nice...just not the cover I was expecting

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

hm... The design is in the line of the first avp ... ugly    :(  

Gynoid Assassin

Gynoid Assassin

Its a good thing they didn't just make the poster with earth on it the cover for the DVD.  That would have sucked, and I like this one better.   ;D     ;D  

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

the cover is ok? but i dont like the font they used same as the first film    :(   they should have used the white alien font like on the posters.  What version is uk getting then? and yes i agree that is a bit much for a DVD? fox are going to make big bucks on this?    :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed