IESB Behind-The-Scenes Footage

Started by Darkness, Dec 23, 2007, 09:00:14 PM

Author
IESB Behind-The-Scenes Footage (Read 13,378 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new behind-the-scenes segment on IESB.net. It’s about six minutes long and features a few scenes being shot. Reiko and other characters in the rain, Ricky laying on the floor injured etc.

They’ve also got all the previous clips from Bloody-Disgusting in much better quality here too. I’ll just give you the direct links:

Behind-The-Scenes Footage (46MB)
AvPR Clip 1 (7MB)
AvPR Clip 2 (8MB)
AvPR Clip 3 (8MB)
AvPR Clip 4 (8MB)
AvPR Clip 5 (7MB)
New TV Spot (2MB)

You’ve probably seen that last clip. It features Molly looking through night-vision goggles. Thanks to JK for the news.

Update: Screencaps from all these videos can be found in the Gallery.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Nice...thanks Darkness.   :)  

venomp2

venomp2

whoa. about time.   ;)  

gameoverman

I like watching behind the scenes of the actors.  They are pretty good how they can switch on and off like that.

The G-man

The G-man

nice, the clips are a lot more brighter now    ;D  

Avplover1532

Avplover1532

yes they are alot brighter And alot more higer quality!! much thanks!!   ;D     ;)  

JMR

JMR

bummer, they don't work for me...

gameoverman

You'll need a vlc player.

JMR

JMR

where can i get that?

BioMech

BioMech

How the f*** Ricky survived that stab by the predalien's tail??

The G-man

The G-man

Hah figured something, in the sewer scene, the music they use is the same music from Predator when Mac gets first contact with the predator and he fires his MP5/Minigun

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Wrong. The music is from the scene where Hawkins chases Ana.It's cool that it is in AvP R tough.   And second,BioMech,Ricky wasn't stabbed by the PredAlien.Stop the RedBand trailer where he gets stabbed and you will see that this isn't the PredAlien tale.Chet's tale is a little more different in the end.

Predtr

Predtr

The music for most of these clips are from the previous moives. I wonder why not adding the real score lol.  Anyone noticed when the Predalien hit wolf for a home run it looked corny lol

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Woah ... didnt see the tv spot with the nightvision ... cool!  I like it very much!  greetz

BioMech

BioMech

Dutch Schaefer, I watched it frame by frame, but it doesn't look like a regular alien's tail. Anyway, we'll see it soon. (I mean YOU will see it, I have to wait till January 31!!!)  By the way, I like the National Guard scene the most.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed