Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 315,178 times)

Marc505

Marc505

After watching the spoiler free review, I'm going to take Adam and Mikey's advice and (for the first time with any movie in the Alien/Predator franchise since probably AvP) not read any more spoilers about it and just look forward to and enjoy it Friday night after next.

Looking forward to it, and expecting to see the post count about 5 times higher than it is now by the time I look here again!

Hope everyone enjoys Prey, how we need a good Predator film to reminisce over and dissect for months and years to come.

Space_Dementia

Quote from: Marc505 on Jul 23, 2022, 05:57:43 PMAfter watching the spoiler free review, I'm going to take Adam and Mikey's advice and (for the first time with any movie in the Alien/Predator franchise since probably AvP) not read any more spoilers about it and just look forward to and enjoy it Friday night after next.

Yeah, same here. I've watched Adams and Mikey's reactions and that's it for me, until August 5th.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Space_Dementia on Jul 24, 2022, 02:26:19 PM
Quote from: Marc505 on Jul 23, 2022, 05:57:43 PMAfter watching the spoiler free review, I'm going to take Adam and Mikey's advice and (for the first time with any movie in the Alien/Predator franchise since probably AvP) not read any more spoilers about it and just look forward to and enjoy it Friday night after next.

Yeah, same here. I've watched Adams and Mikey's reactions and that's it for me, until August 5th.
I'm considering doing the same, but I've gotten into the routine of visiting the forum regularly the last while. Hopefully big spoilers can stick to that Synopsis Spoiler thread

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

For now I've done a marvelous job at dodging spoiler bullets, except for one tiny thing that slipped through. I've grown from The Predator days. I am kinda proud lol.

SuperiorIronman

All the spoilers I've got are from the trailer that I already knew and figured on account of this franchise not breaking from tradition at this point. I intentionally looked for one so I'm not annoyed with it later, which yeah I don't know why that had to change. Like it's a detail only we care about, but the GA wouldn't. Which is to say it changes nothing but some difference in context, but other than that it's just an odd thing to do at all since nobody likes getting told "well actually".

BlueMarsalis79

I'm so excited I feel like I'm gonna f**king explode.

von

von

von

von

https://twitter.com/20thcenturyKR/status/1551869945201524739

decloaking tease.. sound effects are different.

Nightmare Asylum

I've officially blocked mentions of the words "Predator" and "Prey" on my Twitter feed. Going to go into this thing unspoiled in a couple weeks.

Hollywood

Hollywood

I remember that Campea guy wasn't shy about how much he hated The Predator so it's good to see he highly recommends audiences watch Prey as soon as they can 👍

PredatorvsAliens

Quote from: Hollywood on Jul 26, 2022, 12:47:06 PMI remember that Campea guy wasn't shy about how much he hated The Predator so it's good to see he highly recommends audiences watch Prey as soon as they can 👍
Personally, I would not trust him on his movie takes.

Hollywood

Hollywood

I don't trust anyone at face value, but I trust the general impressions I'm getting from all the buzz is genuine.

BlueMarsalis79

Can't wait to hear Mr Aaron's thoughts on Prey.

Kradan

Kradan

I have a gut feeling Corporal will probably love it. Which is unfortunate since you can't make 3 hour discussion of overwhelming praise

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed