NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,760 times)

Otter

Otter

I was going to get the gorilla alien regardless, simply because it was my favourite back in the day, and I wanted an alien to display with my Ripley, but I absolutely LOVE this thing!  I'm tempted to go all in with their aliens depending on what the third one is.

NECA are killing SDCC this year (especially with the Henson turtles, but I'll save that for another forum  ;) )!

windebieste

windebieste

da oops... They spelt 'Jordan' incorrectly:

Hard to say for sure but this kind of error may be value adding to the package in years to come.  It will probably be corrected in any future version of the figure so get this one now!

-Windebieste.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I think Jorden is how its spellt in the film. Would have to freeze-frame the shot of her photo when Ripley is looking at it

windebieste

windebieste

haha... yes, it is 'Jorden' in the picture frame.   

EDiT.  Here ya go.  No doubt about it:

-Windebieste.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sorry i knocked the value off it lol

windebieste

windebieste

Shhhh... don't tell no one!  I bought 6! 

JK ;)

-Windebieste.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

The Kenner Alien wave is SO bought.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm feeling that way too.  :laugh:

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

The display is coming together.

Not sure what the the pink and orange Aliens are yet though.

Also, it looks like the Gorilla Alien is going to have a clear dome.

Edit:  removable dome on Gorilla. And it looks like the third figure is a giant Queen Facehugger. Kinda bummed about that.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Mantis one looks awesome

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

That yellowish Alien could easily be used as a K-series alien from Extinction, if thats not what its supposed to be.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The Superfacehugger design is much bendier than the actual prop was. It would have been nice to see it with a properly endoskeletal appearance.

Have to say that the mantis and gorilla variations look excellent. My favourite ones, from back in the day, were the snake and mantis, but I might just put some money aside for these.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah not  sure what the bright blue, red and yellow aliens are suppose to be.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

NECA has really undone themselves with these waves (and variants)! Absolutely stunning work! Looks like I finally will have to not only pick up all the Alien3 figures, but get a Mantis, Queen Hugger and whatever the blue one is :P The albino Alien looks like something from Resident Evil, but that is certainly a good thing.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 22, 2016, 07:18:07 PM
Yeah not  sure what the bright blue, red and yellow aliens are suppose to be.

The blue one is a Kay-bee toys repaint of the Kenner warrior, the pink/purple is from a video game, and i dont know the orange.

The Mantis looks like they went all out.
The Gorilla looks like they just kit-bashed a bunch of stuff and slapped a name on it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed