Possible Concept Art for Alien 5 by Carlos Huante?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 06, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

Author
Possible Concept Art for Alien 5 by Carlos Huante? (Read 13,818 times)

Perfect-Organism

These are pretty cool.  I especially like the one with the eyes.  The Aliens don't usually look good with eyes, but this artist placed them on the side of the head and that looks really good.  Better than the usual skull eye positioning.

Run

Hmmmm, this looks more like Awakening than alien 5.
I can clearly see mutated David in one of these.

Also these look a lot like an outcome of David's experimentation with the Covenant's crew.

For some reason colors, lighting and style match better with the style of the prequels.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 06, 2018, 07:30:07 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 06, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
Aha, sharp eyes! It was also mentioned somewhere before that but the details now escape me.

Omega definitely picked up on it then and included it in their headline. I can't recall anywhere prior to the recent concept art.

Yeah, I was probably thinking of that. My bad. Didn't you ask Blomkamp something about it as well?

Corporal Hicks

I've not spoken to Neill unfortunately.  Also the images are now down and we've been asked to remove them too.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

IIRC, you tweeted him, asking if that's what Alien 5 was called when it was still a thing.

QuoteAlso the images are now down and we've been asked to remove them too.

At the request of Fox, Blomkamp or Huante?

Corporal Hicks

I don't believe he ever replied.

Carlos requested it.

whiterabbit

Oh bullshit man. Have I arrived too late for this party?

LiquidMonster

I was able to see these before the take down and I liked 99% of them. Didn't really care for his designs in Prometheus or his concept are for it. These were much better.

Oh and hurry if you want them:

http://www.alien-covenant.com/news/concept-art-unmade-alien-movie-released-alien-awakening

Scorpio

These look like they were for Paradise Lost.  Nothing about them screams Alien 5 to me.

acrediblesource

One thing that I do kind of see is the merger between a large xeno and another xeno or other bein. I think the concept was to merge two beings together giving the origin of the skull inside the xeno's head.

Nukiemorph

I'm hoping they were for Covenant 2 and he assumed he could post them because it wasn't happening... but then Fox and/or Disney slapped his wrist because they still plan to do it.  :P

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Scorpio on Feb 06, 2018, 11:40:51 PM
These look like they were for Paradise Lost.  Nothing about them screams Alien 5 to me.

Red Harvest = Alien 5. I can say with 100% certainty these were for Alien 5.

Baron Von Marlon

If you like his work and want to support him, you can buy his book.

http://galleryanatom.squarespace.com/blind-spot/

No aliens but sweet art nonetheless.

LtJesseRipley

No wonder it was canceled... I only kinda like the integrated robot alien one. All the others look not that grate.

No wonder it was canceled... I only kinda like the integrated robot alien one. All the others look not that grate.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed