Eurogamer Expo 2009 Coverage [Updated #3]

Started by Darkness, Oct 28, 2009, 06:08:15 PM

Author
Eurogamer Expo 2009 Coverage [Updated #3] (Read 9,928 times)

eh

eh

i cant f**king believe that i missed this i live in leeds ..for f**k sake it looks allright though its not gonna beat anything like mw2 but still looks as if it will hold its own i just keeping thinking it will get a 7 out of 10 review when its released

Fleshtrap666

Way to double team the pred and the get owned lol. Nice move on the pred sneaking behind him his ass too..Dude must be garbage...  Yeah unless your really used to it console is always a jerky control scheme, I love the consoles but nothing beats a laser gaming Mouse and W,A,S,D.

Hicks_0998

Someone tell me if I'm wrong, but when the guy playing turned and did a 180, was that the xenos tail or the other xeno that was on the prowl? Coz if it was the players itd be a nice touch

hope

hope

The claw attack looks a little weak... poor animation. Every other video I've seen looks excellent (for the marines and predators). I think they still have a lot of work to do on the alien. Hopefully...

xorrr

xorrr

hmm.. i'm not very happy after i watched this.. I believe it's just because it was a console

shakermakerman

why are some of you saying is cus its a console????? Consoles are built for games jeez talk about making exuses, i have a ps3 and a good pc, ill be getting it on ps3 as online gaming is a hell of a lot better than it used to be on consoles...

Commander Griker

"The alien's attack looks sluggish, it was much faster in AVP2. I hope there will be other types of aliens, not just drones."  I have to agree

konradski

konradski

very small map ,,draw distance looked appaling.by how they were playing it looked  like it was deathmatch (no pounce .fck me that was in the original avp 2 and gave you the edge on armed bastards ,not only for attack but also for evasion in close combat)  i did like the tail swish when turning.and hopfully when the predator caught the player he was on low health enablng the death blow scene,,didnt see no tail action so i guess the stunn is now gone from the game like its predesesor(another much needed action that gave you a bit more time to attack armed assailants) but it just looks run of the mill from this little snippet and hopfully they release a demo before i consider purchasin on pc as for dx11 balls to that, dx9 like the consoles looks perfectly fine to me

Darkfox426

Yep, the tail thingy was nice when he turned. Also right in the beginning, when he jumped atop that wall, it seemed to me that you could see his front legs clutching the wall? That looks nice. A minor thing, but I'd like it, when one is crawling on the ground and can see his "hands" there... certainly fits well.  The map looked a bit small, but if it was some simple deathmatch, who cares. (Well, true that the guy never lived very long to explore it much...) I want to see a huge cool SP campaign for Alien anyway!

tom

tom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87ac-FdMx00  some new footage went online with the disc showed off

Rob

@ tom We'v seen this so called new footage on the other page of AvP3 Multiplayer Modes Revealed !

Xenomorphine

Aliens... Why are they constantly going on all fours?

JD

JD

Jesus!! Those Alien Attacks Looked Sluggish and Slow. Its BAD!

Rob

Why are people saying that the Alien is bad, it not out yet Rebellion are still working on it, i think the Alien is going to good to play as once the problems have been dealt with !

X-SOLDIER

- Cam footage (1:37 min) Predator gameplay - Cam footage (2:30 min) Alien/Marine gameplay  They're directing to the same Youtube link.   Also - the 3:00 Alien footage was awesome.   X   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed