First Predators TV Spot

Started by Darkness, Jun 11, 2010, 08:40:19 PM

Author
First Predators TV Spot (Read 8,554 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The first TV Spot for Predators has made its way onto YouTube. Most of it is from the teaser trailer but there’s a few new scenes. There’s a quick glimpse of the Predator falcon flying over the characters as well as a shot of the Predator Dogs running through a forest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_0_R27DaH0&feature=player_embedded

Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

ViolentTMAC

ViolentTMAC

Awesome! Everything looks great, especially the dogs!

Alien³

Alien³

Can't wait any longer!

gyro

gyro

LOOKS like a  GREAT movie

JK

JK

Yeah!!! looks like a great movie, but the marketing has failed.

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

My god. It's goin to kick ass.

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

I'm glad they're not spending too much on the marketing, maybe some of that money went into making a better movie.

Kobee12

Kobee12

I just want to point out. Everybody is saying that the classic predator is anytime to in this real life situation. But its really anytime 3. The first anytime was in central america, now this is the one everyone seems to forget- anytime 2 was one of the predators in the ship at the end of predator 2 wearing the classic bio, now this predator is anytime 3.

Kobee12

Kobee12

anytime 2 correction, signifying them by numbers

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Are you ready to hunt....

GROND29

GROND29

I think its good that this film hasn't been marketed to death! Fewer spoilers that way and (hopefully) more suprises when we see it! I watched all the marketing footage from the AVP movies before they were released and was really gutted and disappointed when I saw the films and realised they had shown EVERYTHING!

Joe117

Joe117

Agreed with the above statement. My gf just went and saw and met signourney weaver, guess whose jelous her bf whose stuck at work aka me!!!!

shred predator

shred predator

I still havent seen the trailer in theaters!!!

gyro

gyro

I dont think they are playing this yet in canada I have not seen it --

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

This is going to be a kick-ass movie! Can't wait!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed