Q&A with Rebellion

Started by ikarop, Jun 28, 2009, 11:57:12 AM

Author
Q&A with Rebellion (Read 38,494 times)

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

#210
If custom add on,s are available will the weapons be customizable(i.e. grips,sights)for both the marine and predator.

Will the "skeeter" marine weapon from avp1 gold be returning.

predator24

predator24

#211
 ;D i hope they put a splitscreen multiplayer mode  with a player cap of 6 players

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

#212
Quote from: predator24 on Jun 30, 2009, 08:14:18 PM
;D i hope they put a splitscreen multiplayer mode  with a player cap of 6 players
So any player has the screensize of a postage stamp :')

kvon17

kvon17

#213
Seeing as how the 360 has a limit of 4 controllers per system...

Inferno

Inferno

#214
When will a playable demo be released? That's like the main question.

snaileri

snaileri

#215
The most asked questions seem to be the Modding tools, and dedicated server support for the PC version.
I really hope Rebellion do make a great standalone PC product, and not some crappy console port.

masterchaoss

masterchaoss

#216
Quote from: kvon17 on Jun 30, 2009, 09:57:38 PM
Seeing as how the 360 has a limit of 4 controllers per system...
you do know that the ps3 can have 7 right

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

#217
Quote from: snaileri on Jun 30, 2009, 10:28:58 PM
The most asked questions seem to be the Modding tools, and dedicated server support for the PC version.
I really hope Rebellion do make a great standalone PC product, and not some crappy console port.

i agree man but it be nice to have both as great separate games i hope they release them on the same day and that downloadable content is the same for both so we fans will get the full experience on each console.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

#218
Rebellion will mostly talk about the story and how the game plays they wont say anything about mods yet will they ????

dude63

dude63

#219
Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Jun 30, 2009, 11:40:41 PM
Rebellion will mostly talk about the story and how the game plays they wont say anything about mods yet will they ????

Who knows. The questions are being picked thrusday..and by god what work they have to do. Theres probably at least 100-150 questions on here.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

#220
yeah i think so because they wont give away two much this early

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

#221
This is out of curiosity but will their be any way to fight off predator trophy kills if your playing as a marine will this involve button mashing(random buttons appearing on the screen to be hit quickly in order).

Hydromaphica

Hydromaphica

#222
I beileve this games is called AvP3, not DDR.

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

#223
I have no clue what ddr is so care to explain.

Hydromaphica

Hydromaphica

#224
Dance dance revolution?

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed