AvP-R International Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 31, 2007, 07:47:09 PM

Author
AvP-R International Trailer (Read 20,397 times)

zen

zen

HAHAHAHAHA!!!.Ya,your right torque!   ;D  .Well,i'm out to!.SMELL YA'S LATER!!!HAHAHA!!!   :D  .

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

".Whould you want a great movie with a lame title?,or whould you want a lame movie with a great title?"  I want a great movie with a great title.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Ill just buy the US dvd    ;D  

Bishop2

Bishop2

This title is superior.  Too bad it's only international.

Predhunter

Predhunter

The title is not that important. What really concernes me is that whether will be deleted scenes in the european version. I don´t know how it works for theaters, but some of the movies home versions and specially the tv versions have lots of deleted scenes! To have an idea, when i played the first AVP game, i didn´t  know what centry guns were! The centry guns were part of a deleted scene in Aliens movie (TV version) whitch obviously was considered "not important"! This is crap!

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

PredHunter .. are yop serious?  Treating us like noobs like we dont know what requiem means? FOX suck on a donkey's balls.. owell w.e its the film that matters    :-\  

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

*you  God I cant even spell anymore .. DAM YOU FOX!

brian

brian

there another trailer thats comming out called the green band trailer that is 2 minutes and 25 seconds long and will it be on this site tonight

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

ITS AN INSULT THEY EVEN HAVE TO SHOW US THE SHIP ACTUALLY CRASHING THROUGH THE TRESS .. WE ENT RETARDED! .. Sos about caps!

KARHAN

KARHAN

but at the last pic it says alienS

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Only on the website  address?

Hicks

Hicks

"Okay, I corrected it. I copied that link from AXP."  He he...whoops. I'll go fix that now myself...    :-[  

Rabbit

Rabbit

I want Aliens Vs Predator Requiem title in Europa, this Aliens Vs Predator 2 name is sh*t,  severely.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Everyone seriously needs to shut the f**k about the AVP2 title!!!

Optimus Prime i agree with kanesson, the logo looks shit! ilikes its 4 a game!   im not guna watch this movie now  ____________________________________________ _  Okay dude, thats alittle much. Not seeing it becasue of the title. Now your just finding excuses not to see the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed