The Worst Alien Design

Started by gameoverman, Jan 25, 2008, 12:55:05 PM

Which is the worst Alien design out of the lot that so far was featured in films?

"Alien" Design
10 (4%)
"Aliens" Design
7 (2.8%)
"AlienĀ³" Design
8 (3.2%)
"Alien: Resurrection" Design
42 (16.9%)
"Alien Vs. Predator" Design
14 (5.6%)
"Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem" Design
88 (35.3%)
"Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem" Predalien Design
63 (25.3%)
"Aliens" Queen Design
2 (0.8%)
"Alien: Resurrection" Queen Design
12 (4.8%)
"Alien Vs. Predator" Queen Design
3 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 239

Author
The Worst Alien Design (Read 171,399 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

I think we need a poll on this.  :P

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

Newborn.  >:( I have no decent words to call it.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

I agree the new born Design was awefulll

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

But it was meant to be...

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

But it had no small mouth? And the small boep it had made it look like it had Consupation

gameoverman

gameoverman

The Newborn was a great technical achievement with the animatronics.  It looked very realistic with the way the face moved.  Of course it wasn't as good as ADI's animatronic AVP Queen which was damn near perfect.

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

THE NEW BORN DESSIGHN WAS SO AWFUL, THAT I COULD WATCH IT GET KILLED IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE AND STILL BE ENTERTAINED. IN FACT, THROW ALIEN RESSURECTION INTO MOUNT DOOM AND NEVER HAVE IT HAPPEN. except the brown aliens that came in hady to for my theorys, but the seen where the queen chest burster was removed was awsome. IF U HAD THE NEW BORN AND CHET IN A "WHO DOES XENOWARRIOR LIKE MORE" AND I KNOW ATLEAST SOME OF U KNOW THAT I OFTEN BAD MOUTH CHET, I WOULD SPARTAN KICK THE NEWBORN IN TO THE PIT OF DEATH, AND TAKE CHET OUT FOR ICE CREAM, PIZZA AND TO PLAY AT THE PARK. I WOULD LOVE CHET

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Agreed.

XenoVC

XenoVC

The Alien ressurection Drones and The Newborn for me

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Chet, obviously, and the Newborn. I know the newborn is supposed to be an abomination, but I hate everything about it and really just wish it was never in the movie at all.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Why did someone vote the A:R Queen when it's the same damn puppet as the Aliens one?

Was the new paint job really that offensive?

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

People voting for the newborn miss the point that it's supposed to look weird/stupid/bad/wtvr.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jan 25, 2008, 03:34:25 PM
Why did someone vote the A:R Queen when it's the same damn puppet as the Aliens one?

Was the new paint job really that offensive?

Mainly because of the massive womb with a vagina on it they put on her which many would consider an abomination.  :P

QuotePeople voting for the newborn miss the point that it's supposed to look weird/stupid/bad/wtvr.

The Newborn had an excuse that it was a retarded freak according to the plot.  But Chet had no excuse really except it came from a predator and the dominant genes ftw.  :D

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Newborn and of course the lame ass rubber Drone from AVP,and who the f**k chose the Alien from "Aliens"?!!?!?! absolute HERESY!!!!!!!!

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Jan 25, 2008, 03:43:46 PM
People voting for the newborn miss the point that it's supposed to look weird/stupid/bad/wtvr.

Oh no, I understand that, I voted it because I just hated the concept all together.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed