Misc Prometheus Stuff

Started by ikarop, May 02, 2012, 10:33:57 PM

Author
Misc Prometheus Stuff (Read 225,724 times)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: ikarop on May 14, 2012, 08:41:33 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/JeremyBlass

It's a screencap from a new TV spot.

Aha... the tiny voice inside my mind was correct then  :)

It's just the screening part that's bs then - the pic is the real deal. Shaw is entering the crashed Juggernaut to chew some bubblegum and kick some ass... 8)

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 14, 2012, 08:48:43 PM
The wait is horrible, just like the wait for Max Payne 3 PC. D:
I understand your payne. ;)

Qwertify

Qwertify

I calculated it - and it would take a little under 28 days to complete the sequence on that cube. Apparently someone solved it though.

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: EEV-2501 on May 14, 2012, 08:53:37 PM
Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 14, 2012, 08:48:43 PM
The wait is horrible, just like the wait for Max Payne 3 PC. D:
I understand your payne. ;)

It is indeed very...Payneful.

Especially after that Giantbomb Quicklook. Unnnnf.

Quote from: Eva on May 14, 2012, 08:52:55 PM
Quote from: ikarop on May 14, 2012, 08:41:33 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/JeremyBlass

It's a screencap from a new TV spot.

Aha... the tiny voice inside my mind was correct then  :)

It's just the screening part that's bs then - the pic is the real deal. Shaw is entering the crashed Juggernaut to chew some bubblegum and kick some ass... 8)

Are you referencing Duke Nukem, or They Live or both? In either case, YOU ARE AWESOME.

But wow, I cannot believe how awesome this movie looks.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 14, 2012, 09:22:13 PM
The 30 min video ? It was amazing.

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: EEV-2501 on May 14, 2012, 09:26:10 PM
The 30 min video ? It was amazing.

Yeah, that one.

Dear God. Rockstar Nailed it.

I've also seen the first 15 minutes of the game, + intro. All I can say is...It's Max Payne.

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

little monster (lady gaga fan) ftw!
the little circle we see in the background (the little formation) is part of he juggernaut, i can prove that, the question is, where does shaw go in?
because that sircle was not on the arms of the juggernaut but on the front of the arch.... 2 juggernauts or are there those round formations inside of the "arms"

leaving yoĆ¼ bit later

Eva

Eva

Are you referencing Duke Nukem, or They Live or both?

That would be Carpenters film.  ;)
The only games I play, are when hanging out at friends place, playing Wii, Xbox or PS3 games for fun... silly games... :D

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

i can't believe there is nothing from that new TV spot anywhere except for that shitty photo of the tv screen omg.
i'm dying to see it

Zenzucht

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 14, 2012, 08:08:48 PM
Quote from: Eva on May 14, 2012, 08:01:43 PM
Don't know if this has been posted here yet and perhaps this isn't the right thread... but here goes:

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2i87ki0.jpg

Apparently taken during a recent screening.
Quote from: Alienhunter15 on May 14, 2012, 08:05:34 PM
It looks like the derelict! ;D

OH MY GOD DERELICT!

Ridley you bastard I knew it was all misdirection.

There was a hole in one of the photos from the stills we got that was inside the death mound.

EDIT:
So could it not just be this?
Spoiler
[close]

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: Qwertify on May 14, 2012, 10:55:09 PM
Don't know if this has been posted here yet and perhaps this isn't the right thread... but here goes:

OH MY GOD DERELICT!

There was a hole in one of the photos from the stills we got that was inside the death mound.

EDIT:
Spoiler
[close]

No, the opening is far to vaginal like and has the same shape and design as the original bottom entrances on the Derelict Class Jockey Ship. It seems pretty clear to me that this is in fact, a jockey ship we are looking at with Shaw grappling into the Opening. With a possible second ship or prong in the back left, I'm more inclined to believe in the second ship idea, since that circular knobby bit appears on the back left of the Derelict, which you can make out while watching Alien in the initial Derelict discovery scene.

I can whip up some pictures to show you what I am seeing, but you know it's all just conjecture. :D

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 14, 2012, 11:26:29 PM

OH MY GOD DERELICT!

EDIT:
Spoiler
[close]

No, the opening is far to vaginal like and has the same shape and design as the original bottom entrances on the Derelict Class Jockey Ship. It seems pretty clear to me that this is in fact, a jockey ship we are looking at with Shaw grappling into the Opening. With a possible second ship or prong in the back left, I'm more inclined to believe in the second ship idea, since that circular knobby bit appears on the back left of the Derelict, which you can make out while watching Alien in the initial Derelict discovery scene.

I can whip up some pictures to show you what I am seeing, but you know it's all just conjecture. :D

You know something did set up a warning sign at the ol' Derelict. I always assumed it was just other SJs warning their own kind - but you never know. This 'Alien DNA' thing could just be a load of BS to stun unsuspecting fans.

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: Qwertify on May 14, 2012, 11:39:53 PM
Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 14, 2012, 11:26:29 PM

OH MY GOD DERELICT!

EDIT:
Spoiler
[close]

You know something did set up a warning sign at the ol' Derelict. I always assumed it was just other SJs warning their own kind - but you never know. This 'Alien DNA' thing could just be a load of BS to stun unsuspecting fans.

More like piss them off if this has all been a giant rollercoaster ride of misinformation and selling a product that isn't what I was lead to believe it was.

Anyway, as for the alarm I always thought that maybe the Derelict generated it by itself once it "sensed" the Pilot dying.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Spoiler
[close]

Brilliant. There is so much Alien in that shot I got a heart palpitation. Can't seem to think how this fits into the events as shown in the trailers though, except that maybe they climb into/out of it after it crashes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed