Advent & Other Deletes

Started by juhuston, Aug 02, 2017, 12:21:06 AM

Author
Advent & Other Deletes (Read 17,853 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Are there any production still galleries on the blu-ray too?

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Not on my standard Blu-ray release copy. The only gallery available is "David's Illustrations".

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Quote from: Elmazalman on Aug 17, 2017, 06:13:39 AM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Aug 17, 2017, 03:48:01 AM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Aug 17, 2017, 01:26:20 AM
There's a rendering by David, of a ritual beheading of an Engineer, found in the Blu-ray supplements.
Any chance of posting a picture?
You can find it at : SECTOR 87 - PLANET 4 > DAVID'S ILLUSTRATIONS > SPECIMENS > Ritualistic Beheading.

Nice find, I can't wait to dig into the Blu Ray. The Engineers really are just space assholes, it seems.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Elmazalman on Aug 17, 2017, 06:13:39 AM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Aug 17, 2017, 03:48:01 AM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Aug 17, 2017, 01:26:20 AM
There's a rendering by David, of a ritual beheading of an Engineer, found in the Blu-ray supplements.
Any chance of posting a picture?
You can find it at : SECTOR 87 - PLANET 4 > DAVID'S ILLUSTRATIONS > SPECIMENS > Ritualistic Beheading.
Don't have the blu-ray yet. Only a digital version.

Richman678

Richman678

I have watched Advent and Davids Illustrations. Both are 100% messages from David to Weyland Yutani.

So the company knows what David is doing. Yes he mentions a queen too. My theory is that he wants the species to be able self sustain.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Why would David cooperate with Weyland-Yutani when he clearly hates humanity?  Is he conspiring with other AIs within the company?

Walter

Walter

How can i download all Deleted scenes? anyone help please

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 19, 2017, 06:45:35 PM
Why would David cooperate with Weyland-Yutani when he clearly hates humanity?  Is he conspiring with other AIs within the company?

I think he's taking advantage of the company's greed to breed his "wolf".

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

But how does that advance his agenda?

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

He invites them to do some kind of ritual that will "bring his creations forth to rule this Galaxy" or whatever the exact quote was.

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

Perhaps contacting Weyland-Yutani with an offer of his discoveries is nothing but a devious ruse by David? 

If he really wishes to inflict his Xenomorph creations against the whole of Earth's humanity, perhaps he thinks the unprincipled, self-serving ways of this particular company will help him achieve getting them to planet Earth...as he knows they will do everything in their power to get hold of what he's offering to them...and expects these mere mortals to be unable to contain his creations once unleashed.  In the same way he cleansed the 'unworthy' Engineers off the face of their homeworld, perhaps he plans a similar cleansing of his own equally unworthy creators.

Possibly...  :laugh:

(and I'm certainly looking forward to the possibilites for an  'extended' fan edit using certain deleted footage)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I think he's warning WY. He says "if you do this, my creations will be set loose and rule this galaxy." I take that to mean "if you keep expanding past a certain point, I'll unleash the xenos on you."

Miguel

Miguel

I know this post is several years old. But does anyone know where I could watch Advent on the Internet? Or does someone have the ripped short film? I don't have Alien: Covenant on Blu-Ray...

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Shit quality, but

https://vimeo.com/405246423

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed