The AvPGalaxy Podcast

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 21, 2011, 06:04:02 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Podcast (Read 125,253 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry! I've been doing both jobs all this week. Up at 7am, back in at 11pm. Mostly just straight into bed this week. New podcast will be up this weekend!

And say hello to our new editor!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Mikey and I are back with April's AvPGalaxy Podcast! Main topics of conversation this time around are the recent videos and news articles about Prometheus and Colonial Marines.

I'd also like to welcome on board, digifruitella, our new podcast editor, who I think has done a great job on this episode.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66549477/avpg_pc_episode7.mp3

Darkness

Darkness

Didn't expect you to get another out so fast.

I enjoyed the recent podcasts. That one with Steedman was actually quite interesting. Seemed like a nice chap with some interesting stories from Aliens.

Great editing on the podcast too. I liked the shorter intro and music in the background. Works really well. Hope you'll stick around.

sedna

sedna

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 16, 2012, 05:39:25 PM

Great editing on the podcast too. I liked the shorter intro and music in the background. Works really well. Hope you'll stick around.

Oh I'm here to stay  :P

friendlyskies

friendlyskies

Nice work guys, like the new format. Enjoyed listening to it.

Cheers

Darren

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it. Was lovely speaking to Mikey again! Hoping to get my ass back on track with these. Already trying to sort out another special guest for Mays podcast.  :)

bambi_burster

bambi_burster

Can't seem to get it on iTunes yet. Will it be on there?

Darkness

Darkness

Should be working now.

Glaive

Glaive

Over and above the excellent podcast, it was great to hear Goldsmith's 'Outland' soundtrack in the background...Still have that on vinyl; anywhere I can LEGITIMATELY buy it digitally?

sedna

sedna

Quote from: Glaive on Apr 26, 2012, 08:09:30 PM
Over and above the excellent podcast, it was great to hear Goldsmith's 'Outland' soundtrack in the background...Still have that on vinyl; anywhere I can LEGITIMATELY buy it digitally?

if you mean, buy an MP3 - I googled and couldn't find anything like it. But you can buy this edition here http://filmscoremonthly.com/cds/detail.cfm/cdID/453/

Glaive

Glaive

Cheers for that! ;D ;D ;D

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

So what future plans for the show do you guys have? Do you plan to do things like movie review roundtables, book reviews, game revies etc?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Still a WIP. As it stands it's very sort of topical with guests in there. Next one will be Mikey and I chatting about Prometheus.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It’s been sometime since we released our last podcast but coming into 2013 and we aim to be back into the swing of things and as such, here is our first brand new podcast!

20012013_1

Episode #8 includes an interview with Charles de Lauzirika, the producer responsible for the Alien Quadrilogy DVD set, the Alien Anthology Blu-ray set and most recently the Prometheus set. He also recently directed the movie Crave. The discussion revolves primarily around his work on the Prometheus set. Make sure you listen!

You can find our previous episodes in the podcast section of the website.

Update 26/01/2013 - Episode #8 is back online. Unfortunately the traffic upset my Dropbox and the account was suspended. Enjoy!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Very nice of Charles to take part :) And since he says he peruses the forum: "hi, Charles" :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed