PG13 Confirmed for AvP?

Started by Darkness, Jul 25, 2004, 01:19:31 PM

Author
PG13 Confirmed for AvP? (Read 13,042 times)

Dave

Dave

again people, MADTV's OFFICIAL AVP commercial had PG-13!!! It's been confirmed by several people!!  let it go it's over!

Torch

Torch

Whoa sh*t, I just noticed something while watching yet another AVP spot on TV just a few minutes ago.  It says PG-13, but it doesn't say what for. . The description below the rating is not there.  Every movie trailer I've seen on tv so far had a description of why it was rated a certain rating, (i.e The Machurian Candidate rated R for language and violence).   There's no such description of why AVP is rated PG13!!  There is still a slight possibility that the tv rating is all just a hoax.  And besides, why would fox release the official rating on tv, before releasing on the net.    ???  

Erez

Erez

I don't care PG-13 or R! And stop comparing AVP to Alien "If Alien would have been released these days it was rated PG-13 not R". Alien was mainly about horror, tension and scaring the shit out of you. AVP is gonna be ACTION and action means BLOOD so there better be some human gore in this movie because Alien + Predator + Action - Blood & Gore = Bad Movie. And don't tell me about camera panning shit.

tribalcore

tribalcore

yo man i respect your opinion. i do hope its changes man to a R rating, but im telling you man. you have numerous people who saw it too, me being one of em. it did say pg 13. not trying to be a dick but thats exactly what i saw and so did about a dozen people on this board. like i said i do hope it f**king changes.

Dave

Dave

Fine, then prepare yourself to never come here again. We'll miss ya.   Hey Torch , the reason there's not a rating content distriptor is because 20th Centery Fox doesn't put them in any of their film commercials. I think they are the only studios to do that. Nevertheless, it was real.

J

J

Guys, it seems like it could be heading to be a PG - 13 movie, I hope it isn't but it seems more and more likely.  If it wasn't then we would have heard from them saying ' R '   a long time, the fact that they are stalling with this rating is just to sweeten us up with ' tv coverages ' and previews.  they are going to give this movie an PG - 13 rating, its just a matter of time!

Oh

Oh

Roughly.... Paul Anderson -" it won't be only a 90minute film, and its not gonna be less than R..  now it is PG13, and 87mins.... he f**king stabbed us in the back. thats what it looks like guys.. stabbed us with 2 knifes at once.

ExarKunM2

ExarKunM2

jesus christ it's true... i just saw the tv spot. R.I.P. Alien and Predator.

J

J

' 3 minutes?'  its nothing for us to get up set about ( and also when ever a movie is finally released on to DVD it gets bonus footage).  So its nothing you should get yourself  worked up about.  The rating thing on the other hand has upset others.  as I have expressed many atime it is essentially the movie were going to see and not comment on ratings,  It is a blow that it could be a PG-13 but it just allows for a more WIDER fan appeal as opose to making it so limited.

SFA

SFA

Alien : 18 Aliens : 18 Alien3 : 18 Alien Ressurection : 18 Predator : 18 Predator2 : 18 ALIEN VS PREDATOR : PG-13.  f**k you FOX. f**k you Paul Anderson. You GREEDY f**kING BASTARDS.    >:D  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

well said SFA  ............. and hell alien it iz official IZ ON FOX TV CHANNEL       got get to heart broken believe me i took it lol and u know how i felt about this shit getting a PG13     >:D  

yautja

yautja

SaNdMaNxX i'm sorry to hear the tragedy of a PG-13 rating we still have hope for a great movie.

J

J

MR Ghost_face_Killah, I wouldn't heat yourself about it bossman, FOX wouldn't have made the decission if it was going to be for the best interest of this new franchise, ( although they are all about the money).   Its all about the movie in the end, thats all.   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed