MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jun 10, 2004, 11:49:10 PM

Author
MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures (Read 18,353 times)

Predonator

Predonator

I could'nt agree with you guys more, everything I've seen is so freaking sweet especially the new wristblades.   ;D  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Ryanpoli:  On Apple's site it said Apple Exclusive Trailer, not Internet Exclusive, which could have meant that Apple had exclusive rights to show it.  But I remembered one thing.  Someone who got to screen the new theatrical trailer said it began with Weyland telling everyone about the Pyramid.  This new one didn't, which means the Theatrical Trailer still ain't here yet.     8)  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

This is way Better, no comlains AT LAST!!!!! Anyway. I`m telling you guys that this is not the traila.

ghost_face_killah

ghost_face_killah

here the predators look alot more better than they ever did

Variable

Variable

I dont care what u say it looks great. I saw it last night on MTV and it looked so powerful. The pyramid sceen must be a past refrence. It cant of taken place during the movie because there were a shit load of aliens and were did they all come from? It must be an image from the past.

WonderBrick

WonderBrick

Aye, it must be a sceen from the past, because Paul Anderson, in one of the featurettes, talked about such situations wiping out past cultures.  Plus the surrounding buildings during the explosion look Inca/Aztec-like.

me

me

this movie is gonna be mad but the guy who played the original preds died after makin predator2 i have seen the preds face before

J

J

;D   People, think about this. These are both franchises that have crossed over so Paul Anderson ISN'T making an Alien movie, he ISN'T making a predator movie but he is making an Alien AND Predator movie so when we all watch it for the first time it will have a mixture of both terror and horror, it WILL be special !!!    :D  

cantas

cantas

Hey creeps, the avp Predators are pretty cool, and nobody need stan winston, he have luck and made one cool creature---and that was Predator but all the other creatures still sucks...everybody in the Film of AVP made good work..i see the trailer and say ....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

deadpool225

deadpool225

this movie looks mad ghetto it may not be as scary as the original movies but it still looks good

flonge

flonge

I have faith on this one, but where can I download the mtv version of the trailer...???

Malachai

Malachai

Any true Alien/Predator fan should be so happy to see these two characters in the same scene together and stop complaining about what they look like. I don't think the intetion was to make either of them spooky or scary, because the individual films already did that. Now let's see how fierce and bad ass these two are - finally!!

TopKnot

TopKnot

youre right malachai,people should stop bitchin about what everything looks like and just f**kin apreciate what there about to see.

MoonstruckRed

MoonstruckRed

THE FUTURE IS NOW SO SHUT UP WITH THE TECHNICAL CRAP I see a new begenning for both the series and who better to direct it than Paul Anderson  WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE DAVID FINCHER DIRECT THIS ONE..... I DIDNT THINK SO

the pyramid pic wit the predators look quite kool, anderson looks like hes doing a gd job wit the movie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed