Order was dispatched 5 days before release!

Started by Xenoscream, Oct 02, 2014, 11:23:45 PM

Author
Order was dispatched 5 days before release! (Read 23,211 times)

Deathly_rYaN

Quote from: Xenoscream on Oct 04, 2014, 05:17:51 PM
Hahaha it's arrived!!!

Super excited will play it tonight.

Also I'm on ps4 and I will be streaming live on twitch with the share function: mrtomski.

I haven't streamed before so I'm going to do it as video only, so you won't hear me but if anyone wants to see the game they can log on, I'll be playing from about 30 mins time until later this evening (uk time)

I'll let you know how it goes when I pack it in tonight :-)

OK boys now streaming, wont be able to see comments as I don't want to spoil my own immersion, let me know if anyone checks it out!

What is your PSN? I'll add you!

Xenoscream

mrtomski playing now

ikarop

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 04, 2014, 11:54:13 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 04, 2014, 08:56:48 AM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 03, 2014, 12:04:10 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 02, 2014, 11:56:18 PM
My order is being processed. :) the 7th can't come soon enough!

Didn't they send you a review copy?

We were supposed to be but it didn't work out.

How come? I thought you met with Creative Assembly at EuroGamer a couple of days ago? Or is the issue with Sega?

We're still waiting in fact. For some reason they are taking this long to send it to us which is really unfortunate. One would think the largest Alien online community would be a priority to CA but oh well.

Xenoscream

loving it so far about an hour in no alien yet

Jango1201

Just one question? Is there an explanation on how the Alien gets there? Don't want to know how it does but is it addressed? 

joe.denny.5

What's crew expendable like?

Taxemic

Quote from: Jango1201 on Oct 06, 2014, 03:45:31 AM
Just one question? Is there an explanation on how the Alien gets there? Don't want to know how it does but is it addressed?

I think it is adressed mate. I read it somewhere on here recently. I hope it's a plot point that we're working toward answering during the game.

Darkness

Yes, it's addressed and it's one of the highlights for me.

Xenoscream

Oh it's addressed about mid-game and like Darkness said... I promise you it will be one of the highlights of the game... simply amazing.

I gave the game at 8.5/10 on my last post, shortly before this section, during that section I decided it was a 10/10.

Guys you are going to LOVE IT!

Corporal Hicks

No show from the postman this morning. Looks like I'm waiting until tomorrow. Absolutely gutted.

Taxemic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 06, 2014, 11:34:05 AM
No show from the postman this morning. Looks like I'm waiting until tomorrow. Absolutely gutted.

It's not long now mate. You still on 360 or you on the One now?

ikarop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 06, 2014, 11:34:05 AM

You wouldn't have been able to play until midnight anyway tho. PC gaming is a little different :P.

Darkness

You're kidding? Do retail PC games require Steam too? What if you have no internet?

newbeing

Yup. But look at this.
QuoteAlien: Isolation will go live worldwide on Steam today at 4pm BST / 5pm CEST / 8am PDT!
6 EKIM   - SEGA
Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger.

Underpowered and underprepared, you must scavenge resources, improvise solutions and use your wits, not just to succeed in your mission, but to simply stay alive.
http://steamcommunity.com/games/214490/announcements/detail/237887374503183042

Hope this is legit.

WarriorRidged

Quote from: Xenoscream on Oct 06, 2014, 11:24:10 AM
Oh it's addressed about mid-game and like Darkness said... I promise you it will be one of the highlights of the game... simply amazing.

I gave the game at 8.5/10 on my last post, shortly before this section, during that section I decided it was a 10/10.

Guys you are going to LOVE IT!

Forget IGN, Gamespot etc These are the reviews and thoughts I listen to. Honest reviews from people I know love the franchise as much as I do. Roll on tomorrow! Uni work is going to suffer!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed