New AvP2 Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 20, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Author
New AvP2 Trailer Online! (Read 21,885 times)

Xenozip

Xenozip

Check out this fan made role-play site for loads of info. Burn or praise as u desire.  http://www.serenadawn.com/Alien-Statistics.htm

XenoFox

XenoFox

Yeah, i think the Predalien is ....a bit too bulky, dont you think? In the 2 AVP PC games, they look much thinner.  And whats this about the Predalien Being a SHE?  Woah, dunno what to think about that one.  And it`ll be interesting how they keep this in the continuity of the other movies... It looks near-impossible unless they nuke everything, but then...  I dunno, i cant put the pieces together on that one.  I guess we`ll just have to hope they get this right... Im uneasy about it. (the predalien part at least)

Xenozip

Xenozip

The Aliens arent male or female. theyre ambisextrous coz they dont need to mate to reproduce - as far as we know. So the "he - she" stuff is irrelevent as they are neither. The Queen is reffered to as a she because it actually gives birth 2 eggs - similar to a terrestrial mother creature. And from what we've seen so far the process is completely parthenogenic.  I prefered the skinny Alien idea from the 1st movie as well Xenofox, but at least they didnt screw up the predaliens mouth. I hated the idea in the games of it having no tongue attack. what were they thinking???   ???  

REYALS

REYALS

OH MAN, OH MAN, OH MAN!!! I am just dying to see how this movie turns out. Hopefully the love scene isnt very long...or, maybe they get taken out in the middle of the love scene... that would be cool too.   :P  

XenoFox

XenoFox

Yep, i completely agree with you there Xenozip. And yeah, i knew about the no gender (except the queen) thing. But if the Predalien can like, have a reproductive system, it must be a female. Unless it makes people into eggs like the deleted scene in Alien. (Which i doubt) Yeah, and the no Headbiting thing sucks seriously. I guess having a Predalien is better than not having one at all. (As long as it isnt 100% horrendous) i can get excited about the Predalien introduced as a new creature. Unlike the "Newborn" from A4... :\

XenoFox

XenoFox

Oh, and (sorry, double post) Reyals Reign. "maybe they get taken out in the middle of the love scene... that would be cool too." Totally agree, if they got killed by a Alien (or Predator) in the middle of that love scene, man, thats what i call INSTANT PWNAGE. "No sex for you!" lol.

Xenozip

Xenozip

Yeah, not sure what the bros are planning for the Predaliens reproduction.  The Newborn. Arrrgggh!! That thing looked like someone puked in a giant condom and gave it a bunny nose. Not the best design for an Alien-Human crossbreed. Something like the creatures in the flashback in Aliens Labryinth would have been infinitly better.

Xenozip

Xenozip

What time frame is the movie set? I mean the Aliens dont have the dome heads so they must be older than the creatures in Alien, Alien3, AR, AvP before they get killed. the creatures in ALIENS were weeks old.

XenoFox

XenoFox

Yeah Xenozip, i mean. Any of the Aliens from the "Aliens: Hive wars" (If anyone remembers that) Action figure lineup would be better than the newborn, new can sometimes be good, but the newborn was a perfect example of how good intentions can go horribly wrong. I just hope the Predalien dosent suffer the same fate. And my guess is the Time frame is after (some years?) the events of AVP1. hah, remember when AVP`s time frame was set in "10-10-2004"? I wonder if theyre going to make AVP:R set in 2007. (I hope not) I dont think they wont make that move. Im immensely curious how theyre going to keep this movie in continuity with the other films. It looks like a tough cookie.

Dragon

Dragon

Killer trailer.

JD

JD

the music................?

ruweny

ruweny

i can't wait when that movie comes out   :o     :D  

Deco

Deco

The Predator throws 2 shuriken discs in the hive tunnel in the hospital

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed