Marvel's First Alien Series Announced!

Started by Kailem, Dec 07, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

Author
Marvel's First Alien Series Announced! (Read 278,842 times)

Corporal Hicks

We have just uploaded the 149th episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast (right-click and save as to download)! In this episode Corporal Hicks, RidgeTop and Xenomorphine are talking Alien: Revival, the second volume of Marvel’s on-going Alien series, and the first of Alien: Annual!

"The Dogs of Perdition Are At Your Door," Reviewing Aliens: Revival and Aliens: Annual #1 - AvP Galaxy Podcast #149

We discuss atmosphere processors, anti-Alien illnesses, the return of the Ash model and plenty more!

What did you think of our latest episode? Be sure to let us know down below! You can also listen to any of our previous episodes in the Podcast section under the News tab on the main menu. The Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast is also available via iTunes, PodBean, GooglePlay Stitcher, and Spotify! Please be sure to leave a rating and review on whichever platform you're using!

And if you'd rather see our beautiful faces, as always, the video version of the podcast is also available on the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy YouTube channel!

Make sure your browsers are locked into Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien and Predator news! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. Be sure to join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums as well!

Wompdonkey

These stories were ok, and the art did improve over Bloodlines. Looking forward to hearing y'all's thoughts in the episode.

BlueMarsalis79

Hopefully the next arc's not so thoroughly middling.

chopperXgill

This was very good, I still haven't dived into the marvel alien comics yet. I can't wait to hear your podcast about prey, keep it up guys amazing work!

BIOROBOT

Wasn't near as big a fan of Aliens as I was Predator growing up but these podcasts are making me want to grab these old comics.

Nelostic

Nelostic

I hope they will add engineers in plot!
Like in fire and stone!
Because there deacon fresco

Engineer vs Specie!
I need their meet!
As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login. 

Wompdonkey

Whatever that art is, I don't want either of them in Alien. Looks like deviant art stuff that is so far removed from what the series should be about.

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Wompdonkey on Aug 19, 2022, 01:12:07 AMWhatever that art is, I don't want either of them in Alien. Looks like deviant art stuff that is so far removed from what the series should be about.
both are official :P 

Wompdonkey

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Aug 20, 2022, 06:44:52 PM
Quote from: Wompdonkey on Aug 19, 2022, 01:12:07 AMWhatever that art is, I don't want either of them in Alien. Looks like deviant art stuff that is so far removed from what the series should be about.

Yikes lol. Is that why most people hate Fire and Stone?

Engineer

Quote from: Wompdonkey on Aug 20, 2022, 07:30:32 PM

The lady with the snake on her head is actually from marvel (not fire and stone). You have Phillip Kennedy Johnson and Salvador Larroca to thank for that nonsense.

Wompdonkey

Quote from: Engineer on Aug 20, 2022, 11:46:26 PM

The lady with the snake on her head is actually from marvel (not fire and stone). You have Phillip Kennedy Johnson and Salvador Larroca to thank for that nonsense.

I must have blacked that out lol

Engineer

It first shows up on page 2 of the very first issue lol

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Engineer on Aug 20, 2022, 11:46:26 PM

well she might be a version of the perfected  so we will have to thank the RPG for that

anyways

November's Alien #3 Solicitation

ALIEN #3
PHILLIP KENNEDY JOHNSON (W) • JULIUS OHTA (A) • Cover by BJÖRN BARENDS
Variant Cover by IBAN COELLO • Variant Cover by JONBOY MEYERS
Variant Cover by LUCIO PARRILLO
THE DEVIL YOU KNOW...
While searching the Xenomorph-infested Tobler-9 for an alien sample that can save humanity, "Steel Team," the mythical Synthetic Special Operations team, has made a shocking discovery: a colony of humans who have managed to survive there for decades. With only their mutual mistrust in common, the humans and synths strike an uneasy bargain: the alien sample in exchange for Steel Team's help in clearing a subterranean Xenomorph nest. But while the humans have had to sacrifice some of their humanity to survive, Steel Team learns that the ICARUS alien strain has taken on some disturbingly HUMAN tendencies...
32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$3.99

Ultramorph

That's a nice cover, and I like the sound of where this is going. Think I'll use the few bucks I saved ditching Disney Plus to get Marvel Unlimited.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Aug 21, 2022, 05:20:09 PMalien strain has taken on some disturbingly HUMAN tendencies...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed