Marvel's First Alien Series Announced!

Started by Kailem, Dec 07, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

Author
Marvel's First Alien Series Announced! (Read 272,253 times)

TilotnyWorshiper28

Corporal Hicks

So still Larrocca. I feel like PKJ was gaslighting us with that tweet.  :laugh:

Engineer

Yea I'm gonna assume it's larocca until this arc and that annual one-shot they announced are complete lol

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 22, 2022, 05:49:28 PM
So still Larrocca. I feel like PKJ was gaslighting us with that tweet.  :laugh:
We done got punked

Engineer

Anybody read up on the inevitable train wreck that was issue 11, released today?

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: Engineer on Apr 28, 2022, 04:04:18 AM
Anybody read up on the inevitable train wreck that was issue 11, released today?
No have you i been sailing the high seas and still coundt find a issue 11 and im not buying a issue to fulfill my morbid curiosty

Engineer

Quote from: Bughuntwilson on Apr 28, 2022, 12:29:47 PM
No have you i been sailing the high seas and still coundt find a issue 11 and im not buying a issue to fulfill my morbid curiosty
No lol I've been waiting for others to talk about it

Nukiemorph

I'm waiting for the arc to finish before I read it.

Reading the first arc issue-by-issue was tedious and unsatisfying.

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: Engineer on Apr 28, 2022, 01:09:16 PM
Quote from: Bughuntwilson on Apr 28, 2022, 12:29:47 PM
No lol I've been waiting for others to talk about it
Im waiting for the issue to relase on certain websites
So i can read it for free but it not showing up so most likely got delayed to a couple of days later  something happen simlar to issue 6 becuase the website i go to has it o  the same day it relase usally.But at least we have some good news regrading issue 13 we have a new artist sadly we got the same author.

Engineer

I don't think it got delayed...
It's available to purchase on Amazon (physical copy) and through the marvel app (digital copy) right now.

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: Engineer on Apr 28, 2022, 04:20:19 PM
It's available to purchase on Amazon (physical copy) and through the marvel app (digital copy) right now.
Then they havent uploaded it to the website i visted

Engineer

Quote from: Bughuntwilson on Apr 28, 2022, 05:00:29 PM

I know what website you're talking about... (but I won't put a link in here, because that's piracy and I don't think the avpgalaxy folks would appreciate that very much).

Usually it is uploaded the same day as release. However, the alien comics, after they switched hands to marvel, usually take an extra day or 2 before they get uploaded now. Not sure why; maybe marvel is just better a battling piracy than dark horse was 🤷‍♂️ Either way though, issue 11 did come out yesterday...

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: Engineer on Apr 28, 2022, 09:31:32 PM
Quote from: Bughuntwilson on Apr 28, 2022, 05:00:29 PM

I know what website you're talking about... (but I won't put a link in here, because that's piracy and I don't think the avpgalaxy folks would appreciate that very much).

Usually it is uploaded the same day as release. However, the alien comics, after they switched hands to marvel, usually take an extra day or 2 before they get uploaded now. Not sure why; maybe marvel is just better a battling piracy than dark horse was 🤷‍♂️ Either way though, issue 11 did come out yesterday...
If you get the chance to read issue 11 tell me  what traces you see.Its kind became a hobby with me when it comes to the marvel comics.

TilotnyWorshiper28

issue #11 wasn't anything special

Engineer

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on May 14, 2022, 10:23:05 PMissue #11 wasn't anything special
Were any issues special so far? Lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed