[Exclusive/Spoilers] Here’s the First Concept Art From the FX Alien Series!

Started by RidgeTop, Sep 01, 2022, 05:26:18 PM

Author
[Exclusive/Spoilers] Here’s the First Concept Art From the FX Alien Series! (Read 36,184 times)

Gimitko

Hmm, what could it be lol. Hideo Yutani himself making an appearance? The show is shooting in Eastern Europe, maybe we get to see a futuristic Soviet Federation? Season 3 of Fargo which was also about progress and technology had tons of soviet iconography and themes in it. This shows got all that and its explicitly about class and a revolution too. It was mentioned Wendy will lead a revolution.

Simply_Kevin

Very cool!

Also I glanced over the comments and people worried about the tone rest assured that many things change during production. I've watched enough making of movies to know that the result can be wildly different than the artwork (for the best in many cases).

Last but not least, many things will be said by people in the production before this show is ready to premiere and these things also have a short expiration date. I remember Robert Pattinson in interviews saying he wanted to change Batman's voice because he thought the usual deep forced voice was lame and people were losing their minds thinking he'd ruin the movie. After it premiered he said that he tried more of a wispered voice for the first 2 weeks and then he and everybody else realized it was awful. He also found out Christian Bale did the same thing for Batman Begins and later dropped it, hence take a chill pill and wait at least for the first teaser.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Let me guess then...

Amber Midthunder turns up in a Predator Pod? lol Doubtful

Or creepy androgynous Androids hive minds? Human to android mind uploads?

Body hijacking and takeover? Perhaps multiple entities in one body?

Lot of body and mind horror in the concepts here, perfect for Alien in my opinion, and yes getting chased by real monsters whilst not knowing if you can rely on what you see just ups the ante.

Cooper

Nice... i hope the weapons they use arent ARs like in covenant lol still would be nice if they use Pulse Rifles or make something new.

RidgeTop

Anon

Thank god,That f**king tunnel art looks rad

Prez

Awesome. Awesome. Just awesome  8)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Sep 01, 2022, 11:39:11 PM
Quote from: skhellter on Sep 01, 2022, 11:38:01 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Sep 01, 2022, 11:33:49 PM
Quote from: skhellter on Sep 01, 2022, 11:12:45 PMCool.

But on a scale of 1 to 10

how f**king wild is the other spoilery concept art that you guys have seen?

I know there's an 11 or 12, maybe higher of a spoiler that I've heard about through the grape vine. But we will have to see how it plays out.

DAVID CAMEO CONFIRMED

That would actually be insane, but not it!!! Haha

RIPLEY'S GRANDMA CAMEO CONFIRMED

Nightmare Asylum

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 01, 2022, 06:36:18 PMWhen the man called Alien³ great, on top of him making Legion, from then on I had no doubt in this Series.

He really said that ? I need to meet this guy and buy him a drink asap  :laugh:

lv_226

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Sep 01, 2022, 11:33:49 PM
Quote from: skhellter on Sep 01, 2022, 11:12:45 PMCool.

But on a scale of 1 to 10

how f**king wild is the other spoilery concept art that you guys have seen?

I know there's an 11 or 12, maybe higher of a spoiler that I've heard about through the grape vine. But we will have to see how it plays out.

Oh my... crashed spaceship, pre-Alien timeline, a potential way to salvage the Ridley timeline established in the prequels perhaps? I mean, everything we have heard about this series has the "AI touch" that Ridley was very interested in with Prometheus, Covenant, pre-production into Blade Runner 2049 and pretty much his involvement in Raised by Wolves. He is executive producing this, right? Scott Free is involved, as I can see from some posts online. What a tease!

Kailem

See now Mike, you've got them all hyped up thinking that David or the Predators are going to show up when we know full-well it's just that the "Prodigy Corporation" is a placeholder for Tyrell.

So it's really more like a 7.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: lv_226 on Sep 02, 2022, 01:53:33 PMHe is executive producing this, right? Scott Free is involved, as I can see from some posts online. What a tease!

Indeed! And he's producing the upcoming Fede Álvarez Alien film as well.

Mr. Clemens

I can't get/remain excited for something still so far off, but it's nice to have something to look at.

BlueMarsalis79

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed