Collector's Edition Revealed

Started by ikarop, May 31, 2012, 03:18:24 PM

Author
Collector's Edition Revealed (Read 90,103 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

wasnt marine vs WY merc confirmed at some point?

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jun 03, 2012, 02:36:54 AM
wasnt marine vs WY merc confirmed at some point?
I believe so, especially in or around the derelict.

Curious to see how these exclusive weapons function in multiplayer.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jun 03, 2012, 02:03:26 AM

Why would they give us those for a multiplayer game where we only fight Aliens?
We are fighting WY mercs too.

Cap. Fitzgerald

In campaign... Not multiplayer, where we will be given use of these sonic electronic ball breakers if we buy the special edition

WinterActual

WinterActual

Well, its not sure yet if there arent going to be any modes including marines team fighting wy mercs team. I hope you are right and mp is only marines fighting aliens and those electronic ballbreakers are something like stun grenade but with electric pulse which slows down/paralyze the xenos.

Tex

Tex

or it would be interesting if they were a way of temporarily locking doors/over loading them.
Instead of having to weld them

Nightlord

Nightlord

Well judging by the tripod thing they have going on and the little pole rising through the top I don't think them being mines is out of the question.

For added fun

Maybe when a WY merc walks over one they launch up and well break his balls. :laugh:

Cap. Fitzgerald

Fatality!
Having the now sterile player have to fumble around in pain before he died would be fun to watch if it was you who did that to him.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 03, 2012, 03:26:32 PM
Well judging by the tripod thing they have going on and the little pole rising through the top I don't think them being mines is out of the question.

For added fun

Maybe when a WY merc walks over one they launch up and well break his balls. :laugh:

Post of the week in here. :laugh:

predxeno

predxeno

Pre-order Content:

QuotePre-order Aliens Colonial Marines and receive the Exclusive Competitive Multiplayer Pack!

•Four Playable Movie Characters: Players will be able to fight for their squad's survival and confront hordes of enemies as the original ALIENS film icons Private Hudson, Corporal Hicks, Private Drake and Sergeant Apone.
•Additional Marines Character Customization Options
•Ripley's Flamethrower

Collector's Edition content:

QuoteThe Collector's Edition is said to include a high quality resin powerloader figurine, four playable movie characters including Private Hudson, Corporal Hicks, Private Drake and Sergeant Apone, and additional Marine character customization options.

Also featured are Ripley's flamethrower, exclusive multiplayer weapons including the Phase Plasma Rifle and Sonic Electronic Ball Breakers, an exclusive USCM Academy firing range level, USCM Dossier including mission brief, USS Sephora schematic, Recruitment card, LV-426 recon photo, USCM iron-on badges and a USCM graduation certificate, as well as a limited edition xeno hive box

I expected that we'd get new skins/customization options as dlc after AVP2010 did just that for their preorder contents, but I'm glad that the collector's edition comes with "exclusive multiplayer weapons" and an exclusive level as well; I'm really looking forward to that.  Also, is it just me or has Gamestop taken some of the Collector's Edition content such as Ripley's flamethrower and the Aliens movie character skins and turned them into their so-called exclusive pre-order bonus

What are your thoughts?

Tex

Tex

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 07, 2012, 10:02:31 PM
Pre-order Content:

QuotePre-order Aliens Colonial Marines and receive the Exclusive Competitive Multiplayer Pack!

•Four Playable Movie Characters: Players will be able to fight for their squad's survival and confront hordes of enemies as the original ALIENS film icons Private Hudson, Corporal Hicks, Private Drake and Sergeant Apone.
•Additional Marines Character Customization Options
•Ripley's Flamethrower

Collector's Edition content:
http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Aliens-Colonial-Marines-Collectors-Edition-Unboxed-570x402.jpg
http://leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Aliens-Colonial-Marines-2.png?9d7bd4
QuoteThe Collector's Edition is said to include a high quality resin powerloader figurine, four playable movie characters including Private Hudson, Corporal Hicks, Private Drake and Sergeant Apone, and additional Marine character customization options.

Also featured are Ripley's flamethrower, exclusive multiplayer weapons including the Phase Plasma Rifle and Sonic Electronic Ball Breakers, an exclusive USCM Academy firing range level, USCM Dossier including mission brief, USS Sephora schematic, Recruitment card, LV-426 recon photo, USCM iron-on badges and a USCM graduation certificate, as well as a limited edition xeno hive box

I expected that we'd get new skins/customization options as dlc after AVP2010 did just that for their preorder contents, but I'm glad that the collector's edition comes with "exclusive multiplayer weapons" and an exclusive level as well; I'm really looking forward to that.  Also, is it just me or has Gamestop taken some of the Collector's Edition content such as Ripley's flamethrower and the Aliens movie character skins and turned them into their so-called exclusive pre-order bonus

What are your thoughts?
Game stop have done that for people who want the extras but not the extra price tag.

predxeno

predxeno

Really?  What other titles have they done it for?

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

I LOVE IT, this is awsome

SM

SM

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 03, 2012, 03:26:32 PM

For added fun

Nah - subsonic pulse is sent out that shakes apart the atomic structure of testicles for anyone in range who isn't wearing a lead lined codpiece.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Placed my pre-order for the collector's edition on Amazon.com yesterday. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed