Author
Mad Max: Fury Road (Read 147,115 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Out today.

Immortan Jonesy

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I've not read the article, but just because they didn't get along, that doesn't make them dicks.

SiL

SiL

Yeah you might want to actually read that one before commenting. It was more than just "not getting along".

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Fair.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Yes!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I hope this is finally happening.

T Dog

T Dog

Oh cool! So a Furiosa prequel and then a sequel with Max and Furiosa? Or just another Max movie?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

No idea any details on the potential Max-focusued movie. I'd imagine it's sans-Furiosa, since these movies are all essentially pretty much contained. But jury's still out. It has a working title of Mad Max: The Wasteland at the moment... though a few years back, Miller mentioned that he had two different Max-focused treatments (alongside Furiosa) and no idea which of the two he'd be interested in making first, so the one tentatively titled The Wasteland might not even end up being the next Mad Max film. :D

Regardless, Furiosa is filming now and isn't due to release until 2024, so we're definitely still quite a ways away from any real movement on one of these Max-focused films.

Immortan Jonesy

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, it was initially supposed to be an anime spinoff, from what I remember.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah, I remember hearing that from an interview with The Playlist, where George Miller said that he had originally planned an origin story for Furiosa in anime form.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed