Pokemon

Started by ChAoS, Sep 12, 2007, 01:58:57 AM

Author
Pokemon (Read 75,084 times)

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 16, 2010, 09:51:04 PM
The originals were the best. Pick up Fire Red or Leaf Green. Gold and Silver were great too. They're releasing remakes of them soon.
My top picks?
Leafgreen - A Red, Blue, Yellow remake.
Soulsilver - A Silver remake.

predalien27

predalien27

Red and Blue.  Blue preferably.  :P  The originals were the best!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I would get either Emerald or Leafgreen version. Oh yeah I'm a big fan of the games, and I have been a big fan of the games since I was young. I hate the anime even though the movies are decent though IMO.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Nostalgia beckons me to Soul Silver for the DS

I can't wait :D Me and a ton of other people I chat with online are getting it. Let the battling and trading commence!

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Quote from: CONKERSBADFURDAY on Feb 18, 2010, 06:58:18 AM

I can't wait :D Me and a ton of other people I chat with online are getting it. Let the battling and trading commence!

I'll be there.  GS had the Pre-order boxes displayed yesterday. I hate when they do that, it totally gets my hopes up that it's already out.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Their already making a 5th gen of Pokemon already believe it or not.

MichaelMyers

MichaelMyers

I got Diamond for this very reason, gotta say although the series isnt what it used to be the games are still incredibly well done as far as portables go. Prior to this I hadnt played one since Yellow

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Quote from: ye4rzer0 on Feb 19, 2010, 03:14:47 AM
I got Diamond for this very reason, gotta say although the series isnt what it used to be the games are still incredibly well done as far as portables go. Prior to this I hadnt played one since Yellow
My last pokemon game was Silver so I'm kinda looking forward to the experience. If anything it's a good "pick up and play" game with a lot to do.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wish they would remake the TCG game from the GBC on the DS. That game was tons of fun, and I would buy a sequel or a remake of it.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 21, 2010, 08:20:47 PM
I wish they would remake the TCG game from the GBC on the DS. That game was tons of fun, and I would not buying a sequel or a remake of it.
I am confused :V

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

God I hate my self sometimes  :-[. The Pokemon trading card game was pretty awesome at the time, and I still have all of my cards too.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I'm sure I'll get SoulSilver in the next few months. I loved the Original Silver version (being my first Pokémon game ever) and I'm sure this will be awesome.
Seeing that they remade the first 2 generations, I would like to see a new Emerald Version for the DS with upgraded graphics and other stuff. I'd love it actually. I seriously need to play Emerald once more, it's my favourite!

Also, I'm getting some Shiny Pokémon on Diamond. I have a Tyranitar, Salamence, Aggron and a Feraligatr. All badass naturally. 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm excited! I might be getting one of the games soon! :D :D :D

Anyways, did you guys here that there are 2 new games coming out? Black and White!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yeah...
I so want that Fire Pig thing! :D

Yet unfortunately we get this:

Sad face. :(

Basher917

Basher917

always loved thae games, hated tv show, stopped buying them after crystal

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed