Is Prometheus Going to be Released in Main Land China?

Started by MisterBerserker, Jun 03, 2012, 03:13:48 AM

Author
Is Prometheus Going to be Released in Main Land China? (Read 3,814 times)

MisterBerserker

I KNOW THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN DISCUSSED IN PAST FORUM POST BUT I REALLY WANT TO SET THINGS CLEAR

Prometheus is going to be released in a few days in the U.S. I'll be watching it XD. But since I have lived in China for eight years I am not so sure if they are showing the film in main land China. Some of you may already know that Hong Kong (*a city which used to be an English colonial settlement therefore most Hong Kong film critics are fairly positive on showing a sci-fi horror film* ) is going to be showing Prometheus on the 7th of June. But what I am worrying about is the strict inland Chinese film critics, you see most American European films such as Alien, Predator (R rated films) were never shown in China due to the fact that the Chinese film administration are worried that a R movie is not appropriate for the public (seriously in China no one is that f**king scared of R films, people just watch them normally when they come out on DVDs). Prometheus is definitely going to be a top notch memorable horror film that most Chinese film administrators won't like (cause they're f**king pussies). I AM REALLY WORRIED THAT THEY won't show Prometheus in China, since I'll be spending 2 months of summer there I would like to watch the film during that 2 months in China. If anyone has info on whether Prometheus will be shown in INLAND China please give me a response.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed