AvP2 Trailer Tomorrow!

Started by Darkness, Aug 23, 2007, 06:01:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Tomorrow! (Read 20,845 times)

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

hum... that's one month we are waiting this trailer, maybe we are patient... but that's abuse maybe they can make out the trailer but they didn't want, they are waiting to make the website avp requiem maybe...

Milan

Milan

The trailer being out today ain't nothing more than pure speculation and wishfull thinking, I think many off us missread the news given by Darkness, read it again...

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I think this thread needs to be deleted, the trailer hasn't come out yet   :-\  

TainoPredator

TainoPredator

I hope the trailer does come today but I doubt it

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

Why there is no info about the trailer at  www.planetavp.com     ???  

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

CET : 00:10.....friday hopes crushed down....hope that america will be more lucky

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

the fans have bin f**ked over yet again i knew not to get my hopes up it judging FOX it might come out in November

Milan

Milan

People, Darkness wrote; "I don't want to get excited just yet but the AvP2 Trailer could very well be online tomorrow! It's the full R-Rated version, as well. Colin spoke earlier this week on IMDB that the trailer could very well be out this week and we confirmed that with Fox. Tomorrow could be the day."  It COULD have been released today, It COULD have been released this week. There is no specific release date on the tralier, and there never was, a trailer being released 24/8 was only a rumor. Maybe they (FOX) was aimng for 24/8, but missed the mark and when they decide for a date to release the trailer they'll make a statement and we'll know about it weeks in advance. All this "damn Fox" is really killing the movie,  If we are Ailen and Predator fans we shouldn't kill the hype, that will only back fire on us.         ;)  

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

no trailer, No Trailer, NO TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY?!?!

WHY?!?!

WHY WE ARE WAITING WHYYYY?FOX SAYS TRAILER TODAY AND I WANT TRAILER TODAY!!!!!!!!

X_X

X_X

where is the trealer   ???     ???     ???  i want the trailer today   >:(     >:(  

noooooooooooooooo

noooooooooooooooo

:'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(  

AVP2Trailer

AVP2Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqpMqpX3z0A  on youtube... (from german tv)

Vicious

Vicious

Movie looks amazing. But What in the hell are they thinking with a Christmas day release? It'll kill the movie earnings.

alienfan

alienfan

guys nope the trailer is not till the beginning of september

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed