[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread

Started by The Shuriken, Jun 05, 2022, 02:47:11 AM

Are you for the new Predator face or against?

I do like the new face design
30 (20.1%)
I do not like the new face design
73 (49%)
It is ok and I am willing to accept the new face design
46 (30.9%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread (Read 129,663 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jun 05, 2022, 10:06:26 AMI think it's a lady Predator.

Hmm. Could be!

The Shuriken

Until we get a legit name of this Predator from Dan, I will refer to it as Skullhead.

slipknotpredator

I'm going to call it bone face   :laugh:

The wrist blades look weird. Everything else I like.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I like it all, really digging this design. The face probably not so much but if it's a female predator I'll for forgive the changes as long as the effect looks convincing.

Fully expecting a crabator face but like i said before, if the movie is good then I won't mind.

SuperiorIronman

It's possible it's female, but I doubt it. Why spend all that time developing the female for Hunting Grounds and then proceed to go in another direction immediately after? Like it or not we know what the females look like and we know what they've had in mind every time they got brought up barring Big Momma.

I find it far more likely it's another super from what we can tell of the face.

I know it's Fox (or what's left of it and they don't know they're ass from their back pocket), but I don't think they'd have approved Cleopatra or even the upcoming Illfonic females if the female looks that different.

ace3g

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 05, 2022, 03:26:29 PMUntil we get a legit name of this Predator from Dan, I will refer to it as Skullhead.
Quote from: slipknotpredator on Jun 05, 2022, 03:38:26 PMI'm going to call it bone face   :laugh:

The wrist blades look weird. Everything else I like.

Manti

What if there are two Preds in the movie?
The one weve seen so far in the trailer, who is the main antagonist (possibly a new super or bad blood, if the different look is any indication) and Greyback, who will be kept secret and wont be shown in any trailers.
Movie ending with Greyback + main character killing the bad blood, and Greyback somehow acquiring the flintlock.
I doubt it will happen like this, but it would be interesting.
I also dont believe the Pred is female: we know how females look at this point, and its nothing like this. Ofc they couldve just created a new look for a female for the movie, but that would be pretty strange.

RidgeTop

I definitely think there will be two Preds, as we've had two prominent creature performers posting Pred stuff.

I like the design, but yeah it's way different. Main thing I noticed was the thin dreads, I almost thought it was a headdress at first.

It's cool to finally see a Skull mask on screen. Got hints of that with Bonegrill, and more recently with Ultimate Shaman and Alpha.

goose_3387

Can't believe we're discussing the possibility of Super Preds again. Just make it a normal looking Pred (face and body anyway). The mask, armour, weapons and colour variations should be enough. Like how City Hunter stays true to Jungle Hunter.

RidgeTop

I don't think it'll be established as a super Pred. That could just be fan interpretation over the different design.

von

von

starting to think there are 2 predators as well. perhaps a male and a female.

silhouette shot = larger male, unmasked (plasmacaster on right shoulder)
shield shot = leaner female, bone mask (sword/spear on left shoulder)

Xerxész

Quote from: von on Jun 05, 2022, 05:11:20 PMsilhouette shot = larger male, unmasked (plasmacaster on right shoulder)
Nope, I think.
That's not plasmacaster. It is the sword.
However, I would love if there will be a plasmacaster as well. :)

Mike’s Monsters

This guy just popped into my head. Kinda see a little bit of similarities in that mouth area?

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Doomofman

Quote from: Mikey on Jun 05, 2022, 05:24:54 PMThis guy just popped into my head. Kinda see a little bit of similarities in that mouth area?

https://pm1.narvii.com/6545/8db522d650a288e0892c9d29f921641657f88b61_hq.jpg

Hope I don't offend anyone if they're into that design but I think it looks terrible, even worse than Scar's face

Someone in another thread mentioned it reminded them of Big Game which would be a better "different" look than this

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 05, 2022, 05:39:42 PM
Quote from: Mikey on Jun 05, 2022, 05:24:54 PMThis guy just popped into my head. Kinda see a little bit of similarities in that mouth area?

https://pm1.narvii.com/6545/8db522d650a288e0892c9d29f921641657f88b61_hq.jpg

Hope I don't offend anyone if they're into that design but I think it looks terrible, even worse than Scar's face

Someone in another thread mentioned it reminded them of Big Game which would be a better "different" look than this

It's a black goo affected Predator, so he's gonna look a little funky on that comic design. Not a big fan myself, but just something that clicked in my head while brainstorming on the design.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed