Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 315,002 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*Predator hellhounds confirmed for Skulls.

Spoiler
:P
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Deal with it  8)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Apparently natives did use dogs to hunt, according to the internet.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Do Sasquatches have dogs?

In all seriousness though, I recollect that there are few specific breeds of dog that are used "as" wolves in movies. So this very well may mean a Wolf is featured in "Skulls", even though  it's technically played by a dog.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Gort wouldn't necessarily be new, it's in Predator 2. But I wouldn't mind seeing it brought back especially if we do have a returning Predator like Jungle Hunter given its connection to his film. But I would prefer if it's someone new if they do something totally new rather than redress old props if they can help it. I like each Predator having it's own identity with its designs. And even if it's a returning character, we're seeing them a couple hundred years prior to when we see them die, they're going to look different and really should.

I wouldn't be against war paints.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 29, 2021, 12:57:12 PM
Do Sasquatches have dogs?

In all seriousness though, I recollect that there are few specific breeds of dog that are used "as" wolves in movies. So this very well may mean a Wolf is featured in "Skulls", even though  it's technically played by a dog.

Wolves + bear ? Count me in !

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 29, 2021, 07:58:37 AM
*Predator hellhounds confirmed for Skulls.

Spoiler
:P
[close]

That best be a joke...😴😝

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

As a fan of the third movie, give me all that and more! Release the Berzerker you have inside I say! ;D

Clubroot

Clubroot

@ace3g

Pretty much confirms a lot of the IG posts with dogs from the crew and cast during filming. Confirms at least one type of furry creature lol

ace3g

ace3g

Meant to post this fan made poster a few weeks ago.

SiL

SiL

I appreciate it's fan made but it ain't great.

Huggs

Huggs

Right side has an alien feel to it. Might've worked better if it was an avp film. And the knife seems alittle off.

Master

Master

Let me be the one to say it. It's bad.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yeah it's a mess. Not the worst I've seen by a country mile but, c'mon bro (or brosephina), if you're good enough to do that compositing you can surely make something that isn't as visually confusing or at least appreciates colour contrast.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Apparently per IMDB, Steve Jubinville joined the "Skulls" team.

http://digitalmodelshop.com/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed