Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 306,299 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It's just a lazy meme.

Clubroot

Clubroot

Soon Skulls merch  ;D  Im down for the pred laser sights hoodie

RidgeTop

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: RidgeTop on Sep 13, 2021, 08:51:30 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 13, 2021, 08:34:01 PM
Seeing this apparel with "Skulls" Kyle is wearing makes me feel more and more that the title may remain legit. Fingers crossed!

I think it's possible they stick with that, and I wouldn't be opposed, but I also took Dan Trachtenberg's post about the title when it was making the rounds to mean that it hasn't been decided upon yet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR7TOCoJc_m/

All this apparel gifted to the crew was probably set up ahead of time with the shoot.

Yeah, it could ultimately be a working title, absolutely. But... I'm also looking at it this way...

First, producer John Davis announced the movie is called "Skulls". That's the first thing John Davis says here when he's asked about a new Predator movie:

Davis wasn't asked Hey man, what is the new Predator film called? Nothing like that. Yet John Davis offers freely that the movie's title is called "Skulls" on his own accord.

Now I remember one of the Terminator sequels working title was "Vista". I wouldn't imagine a Producer coming out and saying in a pre-interview "The new Terminator film is called 'Vista' everyone!" So that's where "Skulls" became a real possibility for me.

Now regarding Dan's post, to me I view it with three possible intents... 1. to bring up old shoots like he's done in the past and the timing was coincidentally bad... 2. to let us know the title may very well change... or 3. as a reaction to everyone reporting the new Predator film title wrong as "Skull" singular because of an assuming mic drop-off and Collider breaking that title... but Dan couldn't talk directly about it.

Guess we'll see!

SiL

SiL

Every title is a working title until the film is finished  :laugh:

It does feel like they absolutely intend it to be the title, but John Wick was meant to be Scorn until Keanu Reeves kept referring to the film by his character's name. Which, yes, is the opposite of the situation here, but the point is anything can happen.

I think for now it's safe to assume it's very much the title of the movie. At most I'd anticipate them adding the word Predator at the front, and even that I wouldn't bet on.

George

George

I can't wait to see this. I believe they're not gonna screw this up!

nanison

nanison

Predator: Woke

Just kidding, I don't mind the synopsis one bit  ;D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 13, 2021, 10:25:42 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 13, 2021, 08:34:01 PM
Quote from: Master on Sep 13, 2021, 07:32:11 PM
#TeamSaquatch Bro! ;)

Quote from: Master on Sep 13, 2021, 07:32:11 PM
#TeamSaquatch Bro! ;)

#TeamSasquatchBros4Life 

https://media3.giphy.com/media/Q2aN4iiaibCus/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523c265951bf206104ec558a88244b649c461f29bd&rid=giphy.gif

Quote from: RidgeTop on Sep 13, 2021, 08:23:59 PM

I believe in #TeamSquatch.

Alright! Now we have four!

#TeamSasquatchBros Go!

Quote from: George on Sep 13, 2021, 11:16:42 PM
I can't wait to see this. I believe they're not gonna screw this up!

I'm feeling those positive vibes too my friend, something I never felt when Shane Black had the gig honestly.

ace3g

ace3g

QuoteSo long, Calgary. Thanks for the views. (Photo by @thejhane)

QuoteWrap!!!!!!!!!🎉🎉Had a great work with Steve Mcmichael....Thank you sir 👍🙏

@movie@predator@stunt

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks like Cutter's original post has now been deleted.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 14, 2021, 08:17:42 AM
Looks like Cutter's original post has now been deleted.

I can't imagine what for. I guess because Jeff Cutter tagged Amber Midthunder and made the startling reveal that Amber will be in this movie. I'm glad it was deleted. Now we can all be properly surprised.

:)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Put me firmly in the "I'd like to see a Sasquatch in this" camp. The Predator movies feel like they could easily exist in a sort of slightly heightened reality where that sort of thing would exist - and the Predator itself is, in a sense, a "cryptid"/local legend in and of itself in the world of the films. Especially in the first movie.

I'd be cool with a bear as well, of course (and am excited at the prospect of seeing a Predator go up against any non-human creature on screen in a non-AVP movie; Predators really botched the potential on the game planet in that regard, unfortunately).

Anyways, the more I see of this movie, the more excited I'm getting. Took a lot to get this fully on my radar after how much of a massive letdown The Predator was, but there's a lot of potential here for something very cool. And I like Dan Trachtenberg a lot (but then again, I can say the same about Shane Black... :D :'(). Choosing to go into this one very optimistic for now, though.

Master

Master

To be honest, the fact they shown us the bear suit is quite suspicious. I mean if the big reveal is Predator vs Bear they kinda blew it. I think something more is at play. What if Skulls in nod not for just one 1987 classic with Kevin Peter Hall, but actually two of them? My speculation is our protagonist will actually team up with Bigfoot to stop Alien Headhunter. Somthing like force of nature vs monster of technology with the girl as key character to solve the conflict. Anyway #TeamSasquatch 4 life.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Weird stuff has always been part of Predator, magic and other worldly senses were in the first 2 Predators for example
Billy could sense the Predator
King Willy could also sense him, and tell Harringan he wasn't from Earth

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed