Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 317,247 times)

Master

Master

Funny as hell. Our discussions are being heard! Our ideas are out there!

SiL

SiL

God help us all.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ace3g on Sep 13, 2021, 02:00:35 AM
Some more IG story photos from crew.

Lighting for a big spaceship scene, perhaps?

SiL

SiL

Or big nighttime fill light.

Or both  :o

Clubroot

Clubroot

@Baron Von Marlon
Blood in Blood Out vs Predator  ;D

hoffmanstokes

hoffmanstokes

Quote from: ace3g on Sep 12, 2021, 01:46:57 PM
It is interesting that Kyle Strauts wasn't mentioned in that post.

There's something telling about the fact that they sent him home early and he wasn't included in Jeff Cutters post.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Probably getting the predator itself under wraps as long as possible. Maybe he didn't have that many scenes to shoot, as they could keep the creature's appearances scarce in this movie.

hoffmanstokes

hoffmanstokes

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 13, 2021, 01:20:30 PM
Probably getting the predator itself under wraps as long as possible. Maybe he didn't have that many scenes to shoot, as they could keep the creature's appearances scarce in this movie.

Then why would Jeff Cutter tag DD?

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: hoffmanstokes on Sep 13, 2021, 01:02:47 PM

There's something telling about the fact that they sent him home early and he wasn't included in Jeff Cutters post.

He did tweet that it had wrapped though.

hoffmanstokes

hoffmanstokes

Quote from: goose_3387 on Sep 13, 2021, 02:22:04 PM
Quote from: hoffmanstokes on Sep 13, 2021, 01:02:47 PM

He did tweet that it had wrapped though.

Indeed. But he did that about the last movie too, and we all know what happened with that.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Okay, now if I had to bet one way or another, put all my money on one result, would I bet on a Sasquatch being in Skulls?  No. However, the idea is not 100% eliminated as a possibility in my mind either. Meaning I never thought they would show us a Practical FX Bear suit either. Never. Geez, what a spoiler reveal. But the bear-cat was pretty much out of the bag with fans. We hypothesized that a bear would be in it. Well same with the sasquatch-cat, also out of the bag, long before filming began. So yes, dammit, fingers crossed! :laugh:

Now, if they are reading our comments and posts and trolling us, well, that would be pretty funny. I'm already convinced Dan was intrenched in the fan community long before. Remember Dan came to John Davis while they were working on Shane's Black's The Predator and pitched this idea. (I just love the genesis of this. Rooted from a single director & single writer's vision versus a writer's room.) So if they're trolling us, that would be hilarious. #TeamSasquatch reminds me of the #TeamCap and #TeamIronMan I used to see everywhere when "Captain America: Civil War" came out

Quote from: Master on Sep 13, 2021, 07:15:57 AM
Funny as hell. Our discussions are being heard! Our ideas are out there!

I hope Dan paid close attention most of all to our crab allergies! 🦀 

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

An addendum: I'm just loving that "Skulls" title in the Predator font. I still hope they stick with that title, I really do. And I still find it humorous that this movie was reported as "Skull" worldwide, seemingly thanks to a drop off in John Davis' mic. :laugh:

Kailem

Kailem

After careful consideration, I think I'd be totally cool with a bigfoot showing up in Skulls. I'm not expecting one to, but if it did I think I'd come down more on the "oh yeah!" side of the reactions than "oh no!"

And now that it's wrapped it's time to.....continue to keep our fingers crossed and hope it's good! :laugh: Come oooooon back to basics no-nonsense Predator movie! No trying to reinvent the wheel or throw in any unnecessary twists, please! Just good old-fashioned real and gritty Predator action in the period setting we've all waited sooooo many years to see!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Sep 13, 2021, 03:17:25 PM
After careful consideration, I think I'd be totally cool with a bigfoot showing up in Skulls.

Kailem

Kailem

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed