Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 318,079 times)

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Jokes on us! it's just a wildlife documentary!  ;D

SiL

SiL

I'm in camp "Predator vs Sasquatch is ridiculous and we dodged a bullet".

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: SiL on Sep 09, 2021, 08:34:14 PM

Yep.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Not necessarily Sasquatch, but I'm in camp "Predator vs. something non-human it's not that bad".

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 09, 2021, 09:21:41 PM
Not necessarily Sasquatch, but I'm in camp "Predator vs. something non-human it's not that bad".

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 09, 2021, 09:21:41 PM
I also like AvP, yes.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: SiL on Sep 09, 2021, 08:34:14 PM

Guess I'm the black sheep. I was not opposed to the idea.

SiL

SiL

How are you the black sheep? There seem to be more people for the idea than against it.

Huggs

Huggs

I wouldn't mind seeing the predator go squatchin'.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

It would be interesting because there is a lot of documented encounters between Native Americans and the Sasquatch that occurred centuries ago, so there's a lot of history to play with. And it would be wild that this was the creature that Predators originally intended to hunt on Earth... but the Comanche prove that ultimately humans are the bigger game.

Lost_Hunter

Lost_Hunter

I think the Windigo would have been a great idea with the setting. It's a Cree legend but could have been interesting. The budget would have to be large though which I don't think "Skulls" has. All for the Predator hunting all kinds of Big Game.

SiL

SiL

Earth has plenty of rad wildlife for a Predator to fight to not need mythical beasts in the mix. I understand the appeal, it's just not for me.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Is there some kind of hunting code mentioned in the comics?
Because I'm curious. Let's say it's pred vs bear. Is he allowed to use all his weapons? Or is he limited to only his claw because a bear has claws and that would make it kinda fair.

Quote from: SiL on Sep 10, 2021, 12:27:32 AMEarth has plenty of rad wildlife for a Predator to fight to not need mythical beasts in the mix.

Plenty? I can only think of a few besides a bear.
A large crocodile/alligator if it's able to sneak up on him and drag him under water. 
A gorilla maybe? If the pred fights without any of his weapons. And both only use sticks and stones.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 10, 2021, 01:24:31 AM
Is there some kind of hunting code mentioned in the comics?
Depends on the comic but yes. Limiting your weapons to maximise the challenge is mentioned.

Plenty? I can only think of a few besides a bear.
And that's plenty for me.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Lions, tigees, bears...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed