Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 318,305 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Ha, indeed!

Quote from: Stitch on Sep 09, 2021, 01:21:14 PM
Quote from: Clubroot on Sep 09, 2021, 01:00:59 PM
Imagine the bear helping out Kee to defeat the pred, or maybe its the other way around  ;D
Like in AvP? So... AvB?

PvBvKee!

Master Chief

Master Chief

aww, I don't want to see a bear getting killed by a Predator. 

Bear: Eating salmon with some berries on the side.

Predator:  Kill mode activated.

I just hope the bear leaves the Predator with a nice scar across its chest to remember it by.  ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Does the bear have autism?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I hope we get a training montage of Kee and the Bear preparing to fight the Predator....

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha the Pred would go live on their Pred FB to show its family/friends back home.

Though, it's possible we'll see  something like this:

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 09, 2021, 12:05:47 PM
I'm 100% rooting for a pred vs bear scene, but it's still possible the animal will be featured in a hunt/fight sequence with comanches only, in order to demonstrate how skilled and badass they are.

I do hope the bear will be shown first as attacking Kee and her brother, and then being killed by the predator, appearing for the first time to their eyes.

Clubroot

Clubroot

@Voodoo Magic

;D  ;D  ;D

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 09, 2021, 02:31:15 PM
I hope we get a training montage of Kee and the Bear preparing to fight the Predator....

https://media2.giphy.com/media/fQbJLUt3D8Rpe/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952c3a38ffacea98d03af2e7086a09177d48be9d931&rid=giphy.gif

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

For a weird reason, it brings back bad memories though  ;D

Lost_Hunter

Lost_Hunter

It would be cool to see the bear with the glowing blood on it's maw and claws. If the Predator is mauled and wounded severely by the animal it would be a good call, change the dynamic a little. That bear suit does not look promising, bear's paw shape is way different and the claws should look intimidating. Maybe stand in for CG?

Master

Master

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 09, 2021, 11:46:20 AM
I think that's unfair. It's a theatrical debut for the Predator to actually go up against a bear! And that's a fight against an expectation that we all concocted. If the choreography is great, I think it can just as good being against a creature grounded in reality. Don't get me wrong, I would have totally loved Big Foot, but it's unfair to call a bear a lukewarm alternative - especially when we haven't seen it.

I don't want to be unfair. I'm far from it. I want to be understood the right way.  In late 80's and early 90's nearly everything could go on screen. Hollywood was much braver back then and it's not surprising many of its best products were created back then. Crazy stuff like Predator vs Sasquatch is going back to the roots of 80/90's prime with this bravery  I think Hollywood has lost through the years. The bear sequence will, rightly so,  be compared to Oscar winning Revenant. Is such sequence can be good? Yeah, of course it can.  Is such sequence can become a legend? I don't think so, as Revenant done that not long time ago  and with DiCaprio. The Sasquatch sequence could have been legendary and something people would talk about for long time. Bear will be good, but mostly for the fans of Predator.

426Buddy

426Buddy

No offense but Predator vs Big Foot is a terrible idea.  :laugh:

I'm really glad they didn't go that route.

Master

Master

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 09, 2021, 06:11:11 PM
No offense but Predator vs Big Foot is a terrible idea.  :laugh:

I'm really glad they didn't go that route.

Yer birthday date sir?

426Buddy

426Buddy

1985, why?

Master

Master

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 09, 2021, 06:27:08 PM
1985, why?

You are in proper age Sir to understand exactly why Sasquatch vs Predator is exactly what we need. 80's is the way for Predator!

Spoiler
;)
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

It almost all the time depends on execution though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed