Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 306,377 times)

Yautja888

Yautja888

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 08, 2021, 04:48:30 PM
Without us getting into the forever unresolved Shakespearean debate.... Boobs or No Boobs, That is the Question! on the Predator, I'm still digging what Predator Hunting Grounds has given us in current canon. ;)

I don't want to see a pred female in the movies, it's again humanizing the predator and humanizing the predator
is always a bad move that makes it relatable to the  viewer.Let's keep the details, the mytho unknown because less is more.
A pred female wearing a bra  :laugh: this is sooo human.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Yautja888 on Jul 10, 2021, 03:38:44 PM
Without us getting into the forever unresolved Shakespearean debate.... Boobs or No Boobs, That is the Question! on the Predator, I'm still digging what Predator Hunting Grounds has given us in current canon. ;)

I don't want to see a pred female in the movies, it's again humanizing the predator and humanizing the predator
is always a bad move that makes it relatable to the  viewer.Let's keep the details, the mytho unknown because less is more.

The predator is literally a dude in a suit. It's a humanoid design so it's already humanized. The predator has a 6-pack and pecs and two arms and two legs muscled almost exactly like humans do. It wears a loincloth to keep it's genitals covered. But somehow the idea that a vertebrate species would have two genders is somehow the thing that would humanize it?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Have to agree with this ^

Let alone other commonalities like the items it uses like spears, syringes, clamps that resembles humans', etc.

Huggs

Huggs

Nobody wants to lose a titty in combat.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

I didn't know where to ask this, is Skulls still in production during legal situation over The Predator rights?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yep, it is currently in production from what we can tell.  :)

Doomofman

Doomofman

I assume, judging from the court date, that production will be completed (at least in terms of shooting anyway) well before that date ever hits. Could they release it if everything was done before the court date?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Doomofman on Jul 10, 2021, 04:28:29 PM

The predator is literally a dude in a suit. It's a humanoid design so it's already humanized. The predator has a 6-pack and pecs and two arms and two legs muscled almost exactly like humans do. It wears a loincloth to keep it's genitals covered. But somehow the idea that a vertebrate species would have two genders is somehow the thing that would humanize it?

I think the issue most people have (who have an issue with it) is that just slapping tits on it is boring and cringe.

#berserkerpredswerefemale

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Perhaps Yautja/ Predators reproduce asexually like the Drac race in "Enemy Mine" (1985).

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

What if the Upgrade was female? :laugh:

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Perhaps human females are the Predator's wives? Which would explain some of the more humanoid characteristics.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 11, 2021, 11:10:20 PM
Perhaps human females are the Predator's wives? Which would explain some of the more humanoid characteristics.

Let's just not and say we did.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

What this guy said.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

I do think seeing Predator juveniles (children) being trained by adults in how to hunt wound be neat regardless if the Yuatja/ Preds are asexual or have wives.

You know young Preds would be cute. Perhaps are very own Babyoda (Grogu) moment! :)       

ace3g

ace3g

Recent IG stories from Kyle Strauts

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed